Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime recommendations for males and females! - Minitokyo

Anime recommendations for males and females!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hey everyone. My boyfriend and I like watching anime together, but the problem is trying to find something that both of us will like! We're 19 and 21, so we like anime that is targetted for an older audience.

Some of the anime we've really liked is Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny, FullMetal Alchemist, and Vision of Escaflowne.

So, my challenge to you is to recommend some anime that both he and myself would like. I don't want anything too flowery or romantic because he'll just be bored :P

Thanks!

DarkThea

DarkThea

glum & happy

Read or Die the tv
Noir
Chobits
maybe slayers...
Full Metal Panic
Love Hina
Patlabor

I must say Elfen Lied, best anime ever.

Hack sign, hikaru no go (some people can't stand this one though), getbackers

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Blood+ is really good. It doesn't have a lot of comedy (okay, almost none), but the storyline is really compelling and the characters are interesting. I would also recommend Read or Die (the OVA, not the tv), Samurai Champloo, X, and Appleseed (film). Those are all anime geared towards an older audience that both me and my siblings have found enjoyable.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.