Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what is aspriant member? - Minitokyo

what is aspriant member?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i am having a hard time think what aspriant member is....
like when you join a group
then they will give you a position....
there is group mod
group admin
and
aspriant member

so i really want to know what aspriant member is...
please do tell! T.T

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

An aspirant member, midsummer, is someone who's applied for the group but not officially been accepted by the admins or mods yet. They are an aspiring member, or someone who wants to join. The applicant remains an "aspirant member" until one of the mods or admins of the groups goes into their group member list and updates the status to member or mod or whatever rank they choose.

Sometimes people remain unaccepted for awhile because the admins/mods haven't checked their list of members for new applicants, and others because they are hesitant to accept the aspirant. Usually it's the former, though.

Make sense? If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to help you. :)

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

PAche

PAche

hoarder

if you're an aspirant member, it means you want to join but you have yet to either be accepted/rejected

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

^^ Question's pretty much answered, plus there's more info in the Groups FAQ. As such, I'll close this thread.

And as said, sometimes groups just go inactive. I was an aspiring member of CSI-Minitokyo for about 5 months before I gave up. :hmpf:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.