Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saiunkoku Monogatari - Minitokyo

Saiunkoku Monogatari

Tagged under Saiunkoku Monogatari

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Hi all.
I don't know this anime but if somebody does, please tell me something about it. I saw the first picture in the gallery and became interested in it.
As I know it was released in 2006 so it's a newbie. :D
Gather some information. :)

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

It's an anime about a girl who becomes the wife of the emperor of Saiunkoku... Her name is Shuurei. A sweet anime that I would recommend for everybody who likes to laugh. Saiunkoku monogatari is somewhat a combination of HarukanaruTokiNoNakaDeHachiyoushou and FushigiYuugi without the different worlds and demons and stuff...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

I watched 2 episodes of this anime. I got interested and love it instantly. This is really nice!

Now, I'm more interested. :) I'd like to watch it but I can't find any method to get it. :(

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

Quote by ArdentaNow, I'm more interested. :) I'd like to watch it but I can't find any method to get it. :(

Try using BT. XD The torrents are up at animesuki.com.

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

Aneres, thank you for the help.:)
I got to know that there are 13 episodes which have been released already. And there's left 26 more.
Generally, how much time does it take between two episodes to be released?

Oh I forgot... someone is needed to do the translation... ^_^' So I shouldn't be so eager for the new episodes but the translation first. :D :pacman:

really really interesting! i wish the fansub would u know finish soon i cant wait im getting hung up

your can try youtube =)
www.youtube.com

Hey guys. Where did the gallery items go? :(

I noticed that it takes 2 weeks for the Eng-subbed episodes to be released but I'm not too sure if that's how long it's supposed to take. But like you guys, I love this anime. Didn't think I can fall so deeply in love with an anime. (lol)

Where did the gallery items go?

Yeah, I'd like to know something about the gallery.
And about the episodes... I found only the first 3 of them . :( Ok, I found the other ones too but they're raws...

The torrents at animesuki.com are up to episode 5 already! I'm glad that the fansub group (We Suck) seems to be speeding up their subbing for this series. It used to take forever for the next episode to be subbed. But episode 5 was subbed pretty quickly. Thanks to them we get to watch this really great series. Ayu's also subbing the series, but they've stopped at episode 2.

Yeah, We Suck is a great group, the made the subs for Loveless too. ;) They are very good, that sub was great, many sentences has got two meanings and taht's why that is good. That feeling of the anime needs it.
So I count on them that they make as great subs as Loveless has. Not that two-meaning sentences but fitting ones to Saiunkoku M.

Man.. I love this anime..! 'Fushigi Yuugi' 20th century version.. lol Does anyone know when this series is gonna finish..? I heard that there's 39 episodes..

I heard there are 32 episodes. Now is it 32 or 39?

I looked on Anime News Network and there are 39 episodes. Unfortunately you have to wait a while until they come out subbed.Until now there are 6 episodes subbed but it's worth to wait.I really love the anime ^_^

Oh, I've just seen the 6th episode and it's exciting. If I count well, by Tuesday or Wdnesday we'll have a 7th episode. I hope at least. :) I fell in love with this anime, it really is great. :)

Anyway, I still don't see the gallery items. Where did they disappear and why? :(

Yeah....I load with bittorrent it very good, I hope this anime 'll popular ^^

and where gallery item....T T

I love this series Ive watched 9 episodes so far I can't wait for episode 10 to come out :)

Signature Image

Nor can I. :)
I'm sad a bit because in these episodes, Ryuuki appears less than in the first ones. I like watching when he and Shuurei met and talk or just do something funny.
But I like Seiran too. :)

I very love this anime and there characters.
Can't wait for next episodes :)

I'd watched the 16th episode yesterday and the feeling of 'it's not enough' came again I hope that Shuurei and Ryuuki's heart will find their ways to each other, it will be the perfect end of the series - in my opinion.
It is a good thing that the story isn't boring. At the beginning of this series I thought that this all will be about how Shuurei and Ryuuki will love each other, but now I see that this story is more complex.
So I'm happy to know that there will be more than 30 episodes and I can't wait for next ones. :)

merged: 10-09-2006 ~ 12:39am
Yeee, yeee, Ryuuki kissed Shuurei, yay :D I was happy when I saw it. But Shuurei doesn't return his feelings. :( But I'm sure she will ;) :)
The more episodes I watch, the more I like the anime.
It's not a simple/one-line anime, there are many stories and issues that are connected. I hope that the end of the series will be happy. :)

merged: 02-08-2007 ~ 09:00am
Me again ^^'
You know, I watched the 29th episode today and it was so great that Ryuuky went after Shuurei and finally he could see her but only from afar. I'm just getting the feeling that Ryuuki and that Sa-"waka-sama"-guy and even Seiran have fallen in love with Shuurei. I think she'll choose Ryuuki but it's sad for Seiran because he's a great character too. But that waka-sama... :D Now I don't like him but it can hange... :D

merged: 03-24-2007 ~ 06:28pm
Hi hi again

If someone gets lost and gets here and it happens that he/she knows the answer, please tell me -->

I've been wondering for some days if this anime was made from a manga or a novel. I've heard both versions so I don't know. It may be true that there is a manga version and a novel too. If that's the case, I really would like to see the manga ^^

Quote by Ardenta
merged: 03-24-2007 ~ 06:28pm
Hi hi again

If someone gets lost and gets here and it happens that he/she knows the answer, please tell me -->

I've been wondering for some days if this anime was made from a manga or a novel. I've heard both versions so I don't know. It may be true that there is a manga version and a novel too. If that's the case, I really would like to see the manga ^^

There's a manga - of course excellently drawn. That was how I got into the series in the first place - I saw the scans and started reading it through, but it being a less-popular anime, couldn't find it anywhere! So I finally gave in and watched the anime. I always prefer reading the manga because I can take my time, but I really do enjoy both ^^

It seemed to me that the anime is much longer than the manga. That could be because I had faulty information, or they were in the process of releasing the manga (which would mean the anime came first :o), or something. I don't know which one came first though - anime, manga, or maybe novel if there is one!

merged: 07-14-2007 ~ 06:05am
I would also disagree with the categorisation of this anime as "romance", or at least only as romance. It certainly opens that way, but after the first five or so episodes it's changed remarkably. And even when it's a romance, the focus is heavily on the development of Ryuuki a an emperor and not really the relationship between Shuurei and Ryuuki.

Later on, the anime gets into politics, the role of women in ancient society, the complications of being a social pioneer, and the rather intricate backgrounds of a whole lot of characters. I find it really fascinating how everyone is connected to everyone else in so many ways.

(And I have to say, I prefer Shuurei x Seiran. Even though I feel like i'm in the minority here. :D)

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Hmm i watched it but i don't really know what happened at the end... so what DOES happen? Does she go with Ryuuki or what?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.