Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Naruto end up with Hinata or Sakura? - Minitokyo

Will Naruto end up with Hinata or Sakura?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

As you some of you guys may know, during the timeskip portion of the manga Sakura is starting to have feelings of love for Naruto. And alot of you guys know that Hinata still has a massive crush on Naruto, but because she's too shy and embarassed to let Naruto how she feels about him, Sakura (if she really does end up loving Naruto) has the slight advantage right now cause she's more open to her feelings than Hinata. So I'm wondering who do you think Naruto will end up with? Hinata or Sakura? Personally I want Sakura to end up with him! (Naru x Saku fan! XD ^_^')

dMp

dMp

^___________^

lol so many naruto threads mostly on couplings hahaha. check my last post from this Thread

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Naruto coupling ^_^

Please search before creating threads to avoid unnecessary duplicates.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

hinata! i hate sakura! >.<

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

Serin

Anime freak

Hinata because she is so much cooler than sakura I HATE SAKURA!

Naruto will end with Kyuubi. Understood?

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

dMp

dMp

^___________^

^ ROFL! kyuubi is a she?
yes i know everone hates Sakura even myself, but Hinata is just no good for Naruto really XD
i don't think she's all that cute either. she's better off with Neji lols, is that considered taboo? well whatever, NaruSaku FTW! haha

Ryukon

Ryukon

Ankoku

Damn right leonardobarba, Naruto will definitly end up with Kyuubi XD. It is the cutess thing in naruto.....^^

Renton x Eureka 4 Ever
Signature
Proud Member Of The Gekkostate And Tsubasa

neither, because Naruto will NEVER end

hmmm...most likely sakura. he probably doesnt get a clue dat hinata likes him

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

I don't watch it...but to end up with one would mean to end the series and I'm sure they don't wanna do that before the end of time so...probably neither? :P Don't take my comments seriously.

Signature

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I think Naruto will end up with Hinata (I'm a big Naru x Hina fan). It's not that I don't like Sakura. But I think Hinata deserves Naruto more because she's in love with him for so long and Sakura has just discovered that Naruto's not bad. There's also the reason where I think that Sakura's still in love with Sasuke.
Cheers~
.>_<.

Hinata!

merged: 06-15-2006 ~ 09:38pm
Hinata!

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

I think he will end up with Hinata.Hinata shows her feelings to him and maybe Naruto will acept her feelings.

Neji 4 ever!!!

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

sakura since he does everything fore her. he goes to fight and brings sasuke back for her and other stuff like that.

I say Sakura or no one.... I mean come on there's what ? 2 hours max interaction between nruto and hinata (HS don't count)
And in next gen hinata had appeared for 2 pages before fainting... and there's more and more hint of sakunaru in the manga... it's not romance yet but you can sense how their bond is becoming stronger .

No one. He will follow after the perverted hermit's fate.

not even gonna bother reading this...
i didn't know Naruto was a love story.....(sarcasm/irony)
i think thats enough to explain it...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Def. Sakura!
Hinata is way too shy to openly admit she has a massive crush on Naruto and Naruto is just to air-headed to figure out the blatently obvious. I dont hate or really like Sakura, but what is the deal w/everyone hating her?

I hope it will be naruto and hinata, they fit much better together and hinata is so cute^^

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

He will end up with nobody. Haven't you guys watched enough anime already to know that in an action show, characters rarely hook up?

Alazuli

Alazuli

Wicked

Pfft, if there is anyone he'll end up with, it's Sasuke. xDD *dies*

Despite there being no canon pairing, a fangirl can always dream. :)

Ahhh that's a hard question, it could be either one, really!
But if I have to pick one, it's gotta be HINATA! Sakura annoys me to no end sometimes, so yea....

but then........to tell you the truth, I guess he'd might also go with Sasuke. But that's not the point of this thread, so forget that. ^^

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

wow, even though this thread is supposed to be closed, it's still alive. i guess....

anyway, this would be a hard decision, especially if you have been reading the manga.

Spoiler (show)

Sakura maybe starting to develop a thing for naruto in the manga. She is a lot more useful, stronger, and more mature after the three year gap after the whole naruto-sasuke incident. Hinata grew long hair! w00t! She still is the same around naruto as she was in the past.

So that being said, I'm more pushing for Sakura.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.