Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CW: Join our "M.B.G" | Members must read | Rating and Website - Minitokyo

CW: Join our "M.B.G" | Members must read | Rating and Website

Group announcement by Colorfull-Wallies

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

EDIT:
Okay so as Cyn-chan said, you all can choose upto 2 teams if you want ^_^. Of course I encourage you all on the DoC and VoC ^_^
The rating is not hard even for weaker members. Just contribute to us and you will got what you want ^_^.

Okay ^_^ It is really great I can throw another activity for you all ;) So now you will consider "what is the M.B.G? Read it here:

M.B.G - the Magic Battle Ground - is the new activity for you all. We will call it CW CENTRAL. From the central, we will divide into 3 teams and each of you will have to join 1~2 of those 3 (just only 1~2 plz):

--------- + D.o.C team: stand for Doujinshi of CW. This team will take care of all the drawers and drawings. We will select out 1 greatest Doujnshier as the Captain of Team D.o.C. For the selection, it will be thrown later after you all have chosen your own team.

--------- + W.o.C team: stand for Wallpapers of CW. This team will take care of all the Wallers and Wallpapers. We will also choose out 1 greatest Waller as the Captain of Team W.o.C.

--------- + V.o.C team: stand for Vectors of CW. This team will take care of all the Vecters and Vectors. We will also choose out 1 greatest Vecter as the Captain of Team V.o.C.

After each month, we will have a contest.
Our traditional contest "the wall of month" will be removed and changed in to the "M.B.G contest". With it we will only select the best 7 items of each teams, and the team that got the winning item will be the TEAM OF MONTH ^_^.
Of course the winner will receive tons of points and i will add it to the group page later ;)

For more information, it will be clear after we got the website as in there all the teams will be cooler ^_^ Good luck then ;)

------------------------!
So you all got that? It is not reall hard to understand ^_^

Now we will talk about the RATING board that is just setup in the Point board:

RATING BOARD:

--------- + Who will edit the ranking? The group staff will. We got 4 staff up to now ^_^ Also B+-ranking-member can propose the ranking for another members.

--------- + What is rating? Rating is the evaluation of each members. The more you contribute, the higher rank you got.

--------- + How to gain rating? Contributing to the group more and get to noticed by the admin, you will gain rating.

--------- + How many ranks rating got? We got from rank "no rate" to A.

--------- + What about "respective member"? Almost respective members now are mods and admins. But if any members got the rank up to A+, you will also be respective member.

--------- + What is "Class" and "Rank of Class"? Respective members also got rank. The rank will run from C to A. The higher the more responsible that member contributes to the group.

--------- + Can we lose Rank? Of course, just forgot the group in more than 8 weeks and be warned your rank will get down.

So try hard and gain your own rating ^_^

------------------------!

Well at a day long time ago, Sukie-san come to my page and asked me: "Why CW don't have a website? It will be cool if the group got a website, and we will be the 1st group that got a homepage so cool ".
Yes, I did think about that. But at that time I am not really good at all the code, so to make a web host is too hard ^_^ But thanks God I have figured out how to make it now ^_^ So let's read down here:

- We are going to have 2 websites: 1 is the gallery site, with more stuffs (not sure yet ^_^) and 1 is the forum where we can discuss frankly about the idea and the activities of the group.

- The websites still are under construction. I will finish it soon so don't worry as I have made the basic ^_^.

Okay, so now I hope you all have read and understand all the things I said ^_^ Good luck and make sure you joined 1 team before leaving ;)

EDIT:

RANKING PROPOSE:

Just for now, the ranking is still not accurate ^_^ So now, we will accept the propose comes from the group mods and the group members with rank B+. So that means, you can ask me to change the ranking if you think it is not correct ^_^

-----------------------------!

HIGHLIGHT PROPOSE:

About the highlight board "feature", from now on I will accept the promotion from all member with rank B+ and mods. If you think any work that got date "less than 1 week" and worth to be featured at CW then just talk out in the group so I can check it ;) Okay now?

-----------------------------!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I'm liking some of these new ideas thats been coming out of you mods lately. This idea might actually get few more competitors in the mix.

A quick question though: Will we be able to switch teams at will or every once in a while? (Might get kinda boring sticking to one team.)

Great ideas! ^_^ I'll definitely join the W.o.C team, because I'm still a n00b at vectoring and I haven't got a clue about doujinshis.

As for the website, great idea! Ganbatte! *cheers*

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I was gonna ask the same question as ZeroFear: are we always gonna be on the same team?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Wow, sounds so fun!~ This will be very more exciting, and will challenge my skill a lot. Great Idea!

And yes, are we always going to be on the same team?

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

what a interesting idea.....and in that case I will like to join the W.o.C team...I can defend myself on that I suppose...
the rating thing....I dont know but I find it hard at least to get 2 points XD....I think I'm not doing my best....
but of course great ideas and hope that the group keeps evolving....

What a great idea! The idea of the monthly contest is very interesting and exciting, every member could improve their skills. I only hope contest theme will be original, or it'll be a remake of "wallpaper of the month" with all the cute-girl wallie in the front and all the other behind. ^^;;
Anyways, I'd like to join the W.o.C team :)

Gosh Pham, you sure are busy :) Thats good, this group is one of the most active groups on MT in terms of making contests and all.

1. The MBG idea is great. Love it :) I wan to join the w.o.c team.
2. Rating, I dont like this idea, sorry. Its like the rating system in Animepaper, which I hated, therefor I left. It feels wrong to rate people from A to D. What about those being D members? Thats no fun. And if this is something one must participate in, I'd rather leave the group :(
3. Website thing, is this good? Will there be more activity in the website and less here? If less here, then the purpose is gone. I want CW to be a part of MT, not its own website.

Thats my thoughts on this.

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Yes this does seem like a very great and interesting idea. of course I would want to be on the W.o.C team. And I also like the idea of the website. :D

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Yup! Neat idea ^^ I don't mind at all about the rating stuff, just don't be too harsh on the weaker member X-P And I love the idea of making a website which is easier to navigate ^^ And well, bout the forum, if the members are enough then it's ok as it's not fun when a forum doesn't have enough members X-P

Now, I'd like to join the W.o.C team ^^ Bet this team will have the most members lol

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Quote by ZeroFearI'm liking some of these new ideas thats been coming out of you mods lately. This idea might actually get few more competitors in the mix.

A quick question though: Will we be able to switch teams at will or every once in a while? (Might get kinda boring sticking to one team.)

Quote by Chloe-chanI was gonna ask the same question as ZeroFear: are we always gonna be on the same team?

Quote by aqiaquaWow, sounds so fun!~ This will be very more exciting, and will challenge my skill a lot. Great Idea!

And yes, are we always going to be on the same team?

So sorry ^_^ As we rediscuss, I guess it is alright for member to join 2 teams at the same time ^_^ So if you want to join more team, just let me know ^_^ Thankie ;)

--------------------------

Quote by Sumomo-Gosh Pham, you sure are busy :) Thats good, this group is one of the most active groups on MT in terms of making contests and all.

1. The MBG idea is great. Love it :) I wan to join the w.o.c team.
2. Rating, I dont like this idea, sorry. Its like the rating system in Animepaper, which I hated, therefor I left. It feels wrong to rate people from A to D. What about those being D members? Thats no fun. And if this is something one must participate in, I'd rather leave the group :(
3. Website thing, is this good? Will there be more activity in the website and less here? If less here, then the purpose is gone. I want CW to be a part of MT, not its own website.

Thats my thoughts on this.

Maybe your right ^_^ But plz understand that we need all of your support, and the Rating is just a way to encourage you more ^_^ Just imagine you support us greatly and you receive the amount of your work with alot of points and awards, that will make you feel you are part of us ;) Also it is a way to make clear that we don't need inactive members, just a little support is good enough.

XD Seem like the WoD team will be great ^_^ Yeah I think I will remove the D ^_^ D seems to be make ppl disappointed +__+ Thankie sweetie ^_^

The website is just a way to make the group connect with members more ;) As MT has too many rules and forbidden in codes as the page can't be as wonderful as possible. So I just hope the website will make CWers be more confident and proud to be a member of CW ^_^

Okay so hope it solved your problem now ;) Plz take it easy and don't be too hard on the new rating ^_^ I am sure it will be fun ;)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Thanks for clearing it up, Pham-chan ;)
I'll join W.o.C. hope it's alright!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

Whoa, I actually think this is really cool :P I'll probably wanna join the W.o.C ^-^ Since I suck at Doujinshi and Vectoring XP I think the website idea is a really lovely idea too ^^

Wow all such great ideas. So we can only be on one group...? Ah I see. Well, I think I will join in W.o.C. ^^ Though, I am a pretty bad waller. XP

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Im not going to be that active for a while, but I do love the ideas, I just have one problem, I think that instead of separting the teams by wallers, vectors etc. we should mix it up and select certain people for the teams like in the BattleGrounds in AP, and we compete against each other ;o

I cant wait for the websites (we have to ask everyones permission though if its ok to use their work other than MT) and the whole new rating thing is pretty nice :D

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

I'd like to join the W.o.C team please. ^^

But the ranking...I've found in CW that it's basiclly always the same people featured & such. Because there are so many members us littleies are shunned by all the insanely popular members.
But are the ranks based purely on our point amount or our walling skill aswell?

Websites will be good, it takes ages to scroll through the CW page. XD But other groups have websites too. (Petzilla for example)

Great ideas guys, keep it up. ;)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Ah, more cleared up. That's better. I'll join the W.o.C Team. Even if i'm not too good I can support the team!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Hmm... a team
I think i will join the D.o.C team
couse i want to improve my drawing and i don't want to upload walls at mt anymore.
Maybe once in a while but lately i think about quitting making wallpapers.

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

ohh what for a wonderful idea
i think i will join in the W.o.C team cuz ia m more a Waller
but i am very sad cuz i see u will make a new contest and i am in turkey without photoshop and so i can not be in this contest T_T that is not fine but ok ... i will see all your wonderful works ...and i fall in love to all your works ;)
wish u all a wonderful day see ya

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

good idea. let me in on the w.o.c

Signature

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

W.o.C team SURELY! XD I'm a bad vector artist and don't have much time for doujinshi! LOL

I see that everyone is entering into de W.o.C XP obviously because our group is for Wallers (Colorfull Wallies)

Ummm...Pham I think the team stuff has a problem...and is that most CW members are mainly "wallers" that's why they are here...Vector Artists and Doujinshi Artists are in Other groups Specialized in their Areas T_T

What do you think? I'm begining to think that there will be a HUGE group of Wallers and the other will be with very less people... :(

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:pacman: wow thats gr8 thing even thou i'm confused ov reading all this but i do understand it now after reading twice coz i've just waked up :hmpf: hehe
anyway back to u guys ... hmm yea i like the idea too something new and cool
and yea i agree with KittyCyn :\ in this... it looks that the W.O.C. ALWAYS GUNNA WIN the 1ST place ^_^'
OX i would love to join W.o.C team
and ohh btw i like the idea ov the website good luck sweety X-P
have anice day every1 byebye :pacman:

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Quote by animangaI'd like to join the W.o.C team please. ^^

But the ranking...I've found in CW that it's basiclly always the same people featured & such. Because there are so many members us littleies are shunned by all the insanely popular members.
But are the ranks based purely on our point amount or our walling skill aswell?

Websites will be good, it takes ages to scroll through the CW page. XD But other groups have websites too. (Petzilla for example)

Great ideas guys, keep it up. ;)

Yes I know other groups got websites ^_^ But I said that Sukie asked me about it long time ago +__+ and at that time a website is still too high for all the group ^^ Now it is not ;)

Okay, so about the ranking, I can get it now ^_^ As you said, all the ranking is made by me +__+ but that is just at the beginning ^_^ So next, I guess all RankB members and group staff can propose about the ranking and ask me to change it ;)

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

hihi, Im gonna join WoC for now ^____^, maybe i'll change later...yeah..but Ha-chan, then about the contest....7most of each time is really equal? im quite confused >___<, since sure WoC will have the most entries and it's hard for DoC to win the contest then :\

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.