Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever been victim to a really lame pick-up line or heard one? - Minitokyo

Ever been victim to a really lame pick-up line or heard one?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

argh...yes...I don't really remeber it but it was when I was with my friends at the mall and sume guys started hiting on my in the one of the stores...then they gave me that stupid pick up line...i told em to keep practicing and his friends made fun of him cause I dissed him

Magically Delicious, yo.

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

NOpe, nobody's been foolish enougn to do so, hehehehe.

I dunno if this is lame or just odd, but I was taking a break after doing some free weights and digging in my backpack for a drink when a girl apporached me with "Um....your...things are nice". I asked her if she meant the weights, and she said yes, then I told her they weren't even mine. She went off red and embarrased after that. I used to know a really horrible one my friend made up, but I can't remember it for once. -_-

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

"Want to go back to my room for some pizza and f***? ....What's the matter, you don't like pizza?"

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by Osiris

Quote by Cloudninemaybe it's just me, but I think it's uber sexy for a girl to give a pick up line first XD Guys on the otherhand..>_>

if a girl uses a pickup line on me, id date her right away (asuming that shes my type/cute) XD >_>

Hmmm I never thought of a girl useing pickup lines......*shudder*

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

Quote by enigma444444

Quote by Osiris

Quote by Cloudninemaybe it's just me, but I think it's uber sexy for a girl to give a pick up line first XD Guys on the otherhand..>_>

if a girl uses a pickup line on me, id date her right away (asuming that shes my type/cute) XD >_>

Hmmm I never thought of a girl useing pickup lines......*shudder*

is it weird 4 a girl 2 use a pick up line????
hmmm....but i guess girls would lyk 2 talk 2 da guy first unless they just want a one night stand or sumfin.....

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

To all you ladies out there, I apologize if i've hit you with a really lame Pick up line. But the trick is to make them laugh, not to make them swoon. I'll give you an example. It's impossible to say with a straight face. "Are you from Tennessee? Because a Ten is all I see."

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Val4s

Val4s

Weeeelander and proud to be!

Sure if you want to hit with a girl who likes to laugh, it's ok I guess... But you have to be
good at making a fool of yourself^^

Personaly, I said to my boyfriend: I thought it would be nice to tell you how I feel, so here
it goes: I'm in love with you *smile* And we're a couple ever since that. It's pretty cheezy
but hey... it worked^^

I once heard something so stupid... It's one of my friend... He was with some girl and picked up
a screw on his floor and handed it to her and asked: Wanna screw?

May contain nuts

Guess it's yes.

On my way back home, walking.
- Hello, aren't you a friend of xxx ?
- Hi but I don't think so.
- She's at the high school YYY.
(me but I'm at university, I am older... actually even if I'm a grown-up, most of the people seem to think that I am not)
- I'm at university
etc... conversation was quite long after that (and yes, he asked me about my phone number but I didn't want to give it to him)
It was just some time after that I realise they were some classic pick-up lines.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I think pick up lines are all dumb but it does make funny reading and it's interesting to see what people think. Come to think of it, maybe my life would have been better if I did use them.

The best of a bad bunch that I have ever heard is
"It's a days work just looking into your eyes"

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Quote by Val4sSure if you want to hit with a girl who likes to laugh, it's ok I guess... But you have to be
good at making a fool of yourself^^

Personaly, I said to my boyfriend: I thought it would be nice to tell you how I feel, so here
it goes: I'm in love with you *smile* And we're a couple ever since that. It's pretty cheezy
but hey... it worked^^

I once heard something so stupid... It's one of my friend... He was with some girl and picked up
a screw on his floor and handed it to her and asked: Wanna screw?

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure about using the "love" word with someone you're just picking up, but hey, if it worked for you, Cool beans.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

I've never used one... and never will. Unless I'm trying to make a girl laugh.

If I do use one, it'll have to be "Did you fart? 'cause you blew me away!"

Chris: One time my dad pooped in our neighbors yard... and then lied about it.

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

I have heard some pretty lame lines that my friends and I have used for fun.
Exp 1: Do u have a bandaid? I scraped my knee falling for u.
Exp 2: Did it hurt? When u fell from heaven?
My favorite one will always be:
I'm no Fred Flinstone but im going to make ur bed rock!

I don't usually use lines for picking up a girl anyway, ill just say it to people for fun cause it makes them laugh.

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

omg! i love cheesey pick up lines....i think for some odd reason i already mentioned my love for them...oh well no worries. but honestly, i love pick up lines. sure some of them are gross but the majority of them are funny

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.