Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gash Bell what's so bad about it? - Minitokyo

Gash Bell what's so bad about it?

Tagged under Konjiki no Gash Bell

What do you think of Gash Bell

Great
4 votes
good
4 votes
average
5 votes
Bad
1 votes
Dud
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

So far all of my friends say that Gash Bell or (american Zatch Bell) not even worth watching I thinks it's good do you thinks it's good?

I think it's o.k I like it, but I rarely get to see it so I can't completely give you a big opinion.

Shortypants

Shortypants

I'm bad

It is a good show to wacth some times also it's ok.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

i think the show is alright. your friends probably think of it as a really childish show.. but since your 12 (i checked on your page XD), who knows.. the probably find it "not cool" heheheh.

but i do watch the show on saturdays sometimes. if i don't, i'm usually asleep XD

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Quote by melymayi think the show is alright. your friends probably think of it as a really childish show.. but since your 12 (i checked on your page XD), who knows.. the probably find it "not cool" heheheh.

but i do watch the show on saturdays sometimes. if i don't, i'm usually asleep XD

hey im 13 and i still dont like it.dont ask why i just do.though yes it does seem to childish_._though wat do i have to say im still a kid

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

well i am realy too old for the show but ha i like it not very nice as most would say but i like it ^^

i've seen one or two episodes but it was ok it's not good enough to go cray over like fma(can't wait to buy the 3 box set^_^)i mean i'll watch if there is nothing else on but other wise...no

Well the american version sucks. I heard and watched some previews of the american version and they spoiled the whole anime. BUt the japanese original version is really great... Its worth watchin the japanese version.

horribly cheesy and so fricking stupid

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I read the manga...its good...don't know about the anime though

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Don't know if I'm childish or strange, I'm 19 and I still go crazy over it, strange huh... Sure the jokes are freakin stupid but for my friend, it's good for her stress. I watch a lot of animes and it's rare for me to find an anime that makes me laugh and cry over an episode. Comparing the manga and anime, they did some good adjustments to the anime and I feel that they upgrade the storyline a bit but for the better, it's mostly the same as the manga but I like the ending of the manga better than anime.

I dunno, I love it and I don't really care what other people think about it. I find it hilarious and quite enjoyable.
The manga that is since I haven't even watched the anime all that much.
I give it like, a 2.

Konjiki no Gash is really good, I am often moved to its story

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.