Anyone up for a contest?

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 3 total items

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

Hey Mythical Creatures fans!

If you haven't stopped by our page, well....don't feel guilty because I, myself haven't stopped by the page until now :) (busy with school...EXAMS! >-<)

Anywho, just like the title says! We're thinking of making a group page layout! (yay!) ^___^ Just to spice up the page and because this group seems like it's kind of.....dieing? ^_^' (i hope not...)... but yeah, if you have any ideas, PLEASE comment! and if you have a layout going that you want to submit for this group to use then please send use a note saying "Mythical Creatures: layout page" or something to that sort ^-^

OR..... we can have a [Mythical Creatures Webpage Layout] contest :D
The order for each place winner (1st,2nd,3rd) will be the order we put up the layouts. Please comment on whther this contest is a good idea or not....if we have enought contestants, then we'll consider whether or not the contest should be held.

Details will be given in another announcement for the contest, if the group wishes to do so.

~SueJean <3

• Jun 23, 2006

angelfirewar

angelfirewar

It's Champloo, not Shampoo!

Cancel

That'd be great! I just need to find time to do it! Keep us posted!^^

My Newest Wall: FLCLSignature Image I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

suejean

suejean

[onigiri]

Cancel

Quote by angelfirewarThat'd be great! I just need to find time to do it! Keep us posted!^^

thnx for the comment! greatly appreciated ^-^ for some reason people are ignoring the group or have been busy...either way, it's be nice for people to keep posting T_T

• Jun 30, 2006

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.