Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many of you hate myspace? - Minitokyo

how many of you hate myspace?

are uannoyed of MYSPACE?

YES
56 votes
NO
12 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

I don't hate it but I don't like it. Myspace sucks

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

I don't approve of Myspace, I've heard of too many things that have gone wrong on that site. So, yeah, I hate it.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

I've heard bad things from trusted friends at church about t3h 3vil known as MySpace. Addictive, filled with lust, etc... So despite the naggings of all the dipwads at tech school, I have never had a MySpace and I plan to keep it that way.

Who needs it anyway? I have MiniTokyo!

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

In former wraps with the MySpace Department, the Japanese public media [JPT] has already overseen the site as nothing more than a severe "dramafest," a vast target for individuals to be victimized, and nothing more than a popularity contest to trigger who can boast to have the most friends, and the sorts. This was just given in a survey approximately two months ago [May 2006], that 82% of the Japanese-English translating experts who have tried the site out personally never remained consistently back on the page for more than three weeks, on an average basis.

Personally in my own opinion, I still prefer blogging as my primary choice, over something as controversial as Myspace, hands down. However, I do not discourage people who wish to continue using MySpace, to suddenly get rid of it in a sense. It's really the purpose behind why you use it that counts the most, and if effectively managed well, can be just as enjoyable as using any sort of blog out there, granted that you keep a decent, tight circle of friends around you at all times, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I hate MySpace and the people using it!

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

I heard a lot of people complaining about MySpace.. but never been there. So, when one of the fans join my fanlisting and add the myspace url, i decided to take a look at it. But, my pc FREEZE! Arghhhhh! Since then I VOW not to visit myspace. EVER! *stupid myspace*

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

I have a myspace... It's so boring... *Yawn*

When I first got a myspace I was hooked but then after like 3 days I realized how boring it was and how life wasting it was.

I don't hate it though, I just don't love it.

Signature

I detest myspace. all it is is a bunch of eager teens trying to kill some time by thinking that they are making friends. they're really just making aquaintances that they can chat with online and talk about all the banality and bs that usually goes on around chat rooms. yeah, sure you can get a kick out of it but come on! i've seen people in their mid-30s playin around like their high-schoolers. give me a break. who made myspace anyways. it's kinda getting outta hand to tell you the truth. i've only tried it for a week then cancelled my account. i mean, who gives a %$*% about what the goth girl's favorite movies are?!

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i hate myspace. its just a magnet for stupid people. but mostly i hate the whole "friend whoring" thing. i dont understand why poeple keep trying to get as many friends as they can. What can you get out of having hundreds or thousands of friends. You'll never be able to talk to them all. There is no prize for having the most friends. There is no trophy the reads 'Myspace's Best Friend Whore'. "Alright! I have the most friends!" No one cares. Shut the hell up.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

its famous because its a place where you check people it may not seem like it but its true! i got 1 but i dont use it

omg i hate myspace...not all ppl who use it, but so far i dont know anyone i like there hehehehehe ^_~

??

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

lol. I have a Myspace, I'm usually on it just talking to my friends and such. Can't say I really have anything against it...

I guess I'm an emo kid, now. D:

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

haha I hate myspace too
its really annoying and just a good way to get yourself kidnapped and raped ;)
plus its no fun at all, I dont see most of its point.

Signature Image

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Personally, I wonder why people are so dang fixated on MySpace, we've jumped up so much from chat rooms to IM to e-mail to blogs to websites to cellphones and now to MySpace. Whatever happened to the good old days?

Literally, every single person with half a brain and a working Internet connection is on MySpace gloating about how many random people they REALLY DON'T KNOW are on their friend list - and they're always posting the stupidest things to other people.

I've seen it before, we've got 3 wireless computers at the mall I work at and 9 times out of 10 customers there (mostly teens) are on MySpace and spending hours upon hours on there (considering if they have a MySpace page, they must not have much of a social life) - I've seen those stories on the news about people doing stupid things (eg. posting fight videos, running away to visit an "boyfriend" overseas, etc.) THAT INVOLVES MYSPACE! Geez, people can't even go 5 minutes without checking their MySpace page, it used to be the same way with e-mail. *sigh*

But my roommate has a good reason to have his MySpace page, some of his family doesn't respond to e-mail as quick as they do in MySpace (what a surprise, really). He doesn't have a whole lot of friends on there (mostly ones he knows) and he always rejects random friends who are just trying to gain popularity, etc.

Now, me on the other hand, I will never get a MySpace page, because to me it just looks like a over-glorified blog / guestbook that I can't police all the time. No thank you, I'll stick to good old e-mail, occassional MSN'n and my website. That's what I think about MySpace!

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

boring.... myspace is a place for people who are "popular" so they feel as if they fit in.. sorta sad really... i think anyone that uses it needs to get off the computer more.. most people in fact need to get off the computer more if they're reading this reply in the first place lol.. people such as me, who actually made the reply. XP

heh, i dislike myspace too. i havent logged on for 3 months already. the music the members put on their userinfo & the omgwtfqq number of pictures & quizzes they stacked onto their userinfo turns me off. :S

i know im replying again, but still.. i just made a forum for me and my friends and its probably more fun since we can talk and everything and do STUFF like know whos on at the same time.. we usually do something a bit latr too like yahoo poker =P

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

Myspace seems like a waste of time, and I don't see why so many people like it.

Hi

facebook ftw
and brom is the typical emo teen :D

Signature Image

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

i dont like myspace i love mt

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

loads freaking slow, no options and editing of web page.. sucks balls..

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Boycoot myspace! Better using MT for killing my free time!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

hey Myspace a good site

Myspace is a waste of Internet space...it's a place for stupid whiney emo teenage idiots to gather and whine about their so called "awful" life.

Other than the emos lol, there's a bunch of nasty people on there that think they are big sh** and can talk everyone down....and plus all those pedophiles n such.

There seems to be alot of problems with it...all they need to do is SHUT IT DOWN. Plain and simple lol

and wow it's nice to see that there are people that hate it with a passion as much as me :D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.