Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music in other languages? - Minitokyo

Music in other languages?

Do you

no
1 votes
yes
49 votes
sometimes
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

my music: english, spanish (mägo de oz), italiano (lacuna), rumanian (magica), russian (tatu), german (lacrimosa), french, finland(lacrimosa), latin(mantus), nahuatl and austrian(moonlight)

I listen Japanese, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Latin, Arabian, Irish, many languages!

I just love to listen to music! ^^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by EnchanterMost of us are listening to japanese songs anyway - and I can guarantee the majority of members here aren't japanese-speakers - so the answer to the poll is undoubtedly a resounding 'Yes'.

I agree. I have anime songs on my i-pod and listening to them right now! ^_^'

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Well, considering I'm French speaking, I can't really escape French music (especially from Quebec), and English obviously.. But I prefer listening to Japanese music. I also listen to a lot of Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, German, Italian and so on... I want to try out even more foreign music honestly... but my disk wouldn't handle so much music.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by AyamaelWell, considering I'm French speaking, I can't really escape French music (especially from Quebec), and English obviously.. But I prefer listening to Japanese music. I also listen to a lot of Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, German, Italian and so on... I want to try out even more foreign music honestly... but my disk wouldn't handle so much music.

lol Then mabey you should try using another disc. But I aslo listen to Chamorro music (because I'm from Guam) and Spanish music as well.

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by AyamaelWell, considering I'm French speaking, I can't really escape French music (especially from Quebec), and English obviously.. But I prefer listening to Japanese music. I also listen to a lot of Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Thai, German, Italian and so on... I want to try out even more foreign music honestly... but my disk wouldn't handle so much music.

lol Then mabey you should try using another disc. But I aslo listen to Chamorro music (because I'm from Guam) and Spanish music as well.

oups, meant hardrive, not disk... just found the word I was looking for... ^_^' and I can't afford a new hardrive now, before you even suggest it XP

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Ah, i see. Well, hopefully you get a new "hard-drive". But a "disk" can be usefull. Oh, do you have an mp3 or I-pod by any chance?

Signature Image

well, not that I don't like any other music from other countries.. but I have only heard stuff from Korea and Japan.
I mostly listen to Korean stuff though. 1TYM, Se7en, Eve, Tablo, YG Family, stuff like that.

Oh yes! Latin, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, German, Bangladeshian, Hebrew, French, Russian, Romanian, probably more than that. And not just listen, sing, if I can find the lyrics. You haven't experienced karaoke until you've actually tried it in Japanese :) I may not be able to understand some of them, but they are still intriguing, and learning to pronounce a language is the first step ^^
PS: Someone give me some tips on great Korean songs!

i like to listen 2 music in different languages. i'm viet but i like to listen 2 korean, chinese, japanese, etc. even though i dont no a word of it

yes.......japanese music, also spanish ;)

merged: 07-17-2006 ~ 01:45pm
Sure! my favorite seiyuu is Lar en Ciel......the best

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by miraku-spikeAh, i see. Well, hopefully you get a new "hard-drive". But a "disk" can be usefull. Oh, do you have an mp3 or I-pod by any chance?

Lol, yes I do... an mp3 player, but the 512 MB are already full XD... But, I'm planning on buying a new computer as soon as I can afford it, so the hardrive won't be a problem for very long lol
Oh, and I forgot to say I also like Indian and Arabian music, though I don't listen much to it, since I don't know any artists ^_^'

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i listen to romanian (althou i'm kinda tired of it), english and japanese.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I really enjoy listening to foreign music. Mainly Japanese now but I'm getting to Korean now, especially Korean rock. Also some Russian.

VKei

VKei

Yuki & Ai

My favorite singer is japanese and i can't understand a word what he is singing. Anyway, i love her music.

I love to listen to Japanese music. I've always been more into instrumentation than lyrics, so not being able to understand doesn't bother me.

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

I say "YAY"! I love J-Pop, J-Rock, K-Pop, and K-Rock! I especially love Gackt, Miyavi and Gazette. LOVE THEM! OMG >.< YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

kawai

kawai

Luna'tic

yeah i see lot of ppl listen french music ^^
if aybody want a translation for a french song, I m here ^_^

If you like the "french" pop rock, try this paingels.fr (go to "media" and listen)

++
and VIVE la musique :)

Aye...I listen to Rammstein and Dir En Grey...I'm looking for more japanese rock bands...

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

I don't have a preference to what kind of music I listen to. I just listen to what I like which includes korean, japanese, chinese, filippino, spanish, etc. I don't understand a single word but I love the way it sounds. I mean why should it matter anyways. Music is for enjoyment. Though I wish I had a faster computer to download music. Oh wells I live off MTV chi.

Evil Mind Good Heart

a bit german but only a few songs the german radio is so horrible xD
mainly japanese(i understand a few things in the songs) and english

:)hei everyone
I like in english, spanish, finnish because I live here and there some thing nice in the letter and melody
but is so interesting to listen diferent lenguage especially de music because is the sound os the feeling werever the lenguages is :) :)

cherry12

love,hinata

i listened to J-pop often and sometimes a few french and chinese. i also listen 2 U-pop. :)

did i change alittle?

love japanese, like korean, will enjoy a bit of spanish and italian too

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.