Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My half-breed is better than yours - Minitokyo

My half-breed is better than yours

Group announcement by Neither-world

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Is time for another fun contest. This time is gallery contest. Yeap, you hear me right? Gallery Contest?. Unlike most contest you have seen in MT. You get to make your own. Whatever, it from anime, show, or real life. It does not matter. Of course, they have to turn into half-breed. Is easy to do. Just pick out your favorite character change them into half-breed. By adding tail or fox ear or whatever. They might even am half-breed. In half-breed list or not. Your choice.

Rule:

1. MT Rule apply
2. Used one of the banner code to advertise our group
3. Fanart must be in color

If you have any question regarding to the contest, or concern/problem just let one of us know or here. One more thing, have fun while you at it.

Submit Question

Closed

[Ignore] Last day to submit your work: July 31, at 10 PM in center time USA [Ignore]

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Wow Sounds awesome! Time to get to work! :) :D

Wau,it sounds good.So the character can't be halfbreed,but we can turn some character into halfbreed?Do we need to draw,or can I just transform some character(for example Sasuke) into a halfbreed(for example I would paste ears on him,etc) ?

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Quote by KaoriHimeWau,it sounds good.So the character can't be halfbreed,but we can turn some character into halfbreed?Do we need to draw,or can I just transform some character(for example Sasuke) into a halfbreed(for example I would paste ears on him,etc) ?

Yes, you can transform a character into half-breed. Drawing is just optional, that is if you really want to draw ;)

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Hey......Interesting context.....nice.

ideal

ideal

"Kopin kopin bo-bopin"

this concept is really nice.

well, if i draw this one, is it okay?
http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/view/215077.jpg

if i change the way she looks, example, her dress or her tail(make my own design of tail), is it still okay? :) :) :)

"Life tastes better with a spoonful of Kopin"
Signature

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Quote by idealthis concept is really nice.

well, if i draw this one, is it okay?
http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/view/215077.jpg

if i change the way she looks, example, her dress or her tail(make my own design of tail), is it still okay? :) :) :)

Yes, it is very muck OK :).

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.