Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 xXxHOLIC: Licensing? - Minitokyo

xXxHOLIC: Licensing?

Tagged under xxxHOLiC

Do you think Funimation will License xXxHOLIC

Yes
3 votes
No
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

animeimmersion

animeimmersion

Immersed in Anime!!!

I was wondering if anyone thinks FunImation is going to pick-up xXxHOLIC, since they got Tsubasa Chronicle? I Hope they do, as I really like xXxHOLIC, and would like to see a big company do the American release for it.

Jon Campbell
www.ubuyanime.com - Anime Reviews
www.AnimeImmersion.com - News - Reviews - Give-aways

natsume44

natsume44

Yamapi Fangirl

Um... What about maybe? It's very likely that they will, since they already have rights to the movie, although that's not always a good indicator. For example, ADV released the first two Full Metal Panic series, and then Funimation picked up the third one not too long ago. I hope Funi does get the xxxHOLic series though. They're a pretty good company in my opinion.

I heard it was licensed so i could get the last epi. My friend has been cursing plp since then.

ya....liscence it so ppl can watch it in english...
but they liscenced it toooooooooooooooooooooooo soon! i just need the last episode! now i can't download it....T^T

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.