Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question........Did the Shuffle! anime or H-game come first? - Minitokyo

Question........Did the Shuffle! anime or H-game come first?

Tagged under Shuffle!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

The only reason i downloaded Shuffle! was because i heard it was based on a H-game..........but the series slowly grew on me,and really started to enjoy it. (just finished episode 13)

Just one question,will i miss out on any part of the story if i skip the game and just watched the series?I'd rather not dirty my memories of the female characters in the anime....... X-O (That,and i'm not into lolicon)

Game first.
The story, generally, covers the Asa storyline.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Game came first, like most of the romance animes now these days.

Bah,so i HAVE to play the game to get the overall story?

*Is hesitant of raping his fond memories of this series*

PS:The series ends at epi 24 right?

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

You can say that the series is somewhat independant of the game. It just use the exact same characters and backgrounds but without any of the game's, uh, intimacies. The worst you can say for Shuffle is that it is sometimes a *little* explicit with the ecchi. But otherwise it has a much better and deeper story than any game would have (I haven't played the game so I wouldn't really know) and there is some deep romance and drama as well.

Finish the series. As a stand alone it was good enough for me.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

personally i like the game better :P
and no, i'm not a pervert :)

it's just that in the game i can also see the story of every other girls (sia an nerine FTW! )
and if u don't want to ruin your memories of the girl in the series...just don't watch *that* scene (the Ctrl button is your friend :) )

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well i personally prefer the Third game Really!Really? which is continuation of Shuffle! (the first game which also rocked) Kaede's end..Trully the order of thing is

1st Shuffle!(game)
2nd Shuffle! manga
3rd Shuffle!Really!Really?(game)
4th Shuffle!TickTack (Game based on Nerine's end on first game)
5th Shuffle!(anime)....THE ENDING SUCKED

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

the game 1st. . .
in anime you can heard 'Mirage Lullaby' song that come from the game

nice game isn't it ?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay seriously stop with the mini-modding, this is exactly what the report button is for.

As for this thread it really should have been left alone. It's already been answered so no need for a second revival.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.