Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how to get weight? - Minitokyo

how to get weight?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Well... I've just seen here a thread "How to lose weight?" But i have the opposite problem! I am too thin! And i don't know why! I mean I eat in McDonalds everyday, almost don't play any sports (except basketball sometimes) and spend a lot of time at the computer... oh I forgot about eating at nights!
So any advices?=))

too thin?

how old are you? are you a male?

boys are very thin nowadays.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

It's probably just your body's motabolism. I envy you.... ~_~ And don't forget that even if you're trying to gain weight, it doesn't mean that you should be pumping your body full of toxins all the time. Being skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Eat healthy and eat alot of protien. (that builds muscles and is what body builders and athletes eat to gain healthy weight. i do assume you want to be toned, noit just flabby)

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

Bro i'm in exactly the same boat as you. I always see on TV and magazines of people providing solution guides on how to lose weight. But i'm the also the complete opposite. I want to gain weight. Don't try to stuff yourself up by eating so many oily foods that contain fats. It doesn't work that way. Not only is it not heathly, but you will also end up having too much cholesterol, which can be a very bad thing.

From my experience. Keeping a balance in your diets. With a variety of foods is a good start. Instead of eating 3 big meals in a day, to the point where you really full. Try to instead, eat little meals. Just enough until your satisfied. That way you will be more hungry often during the day. Which in turns you will eat more. Also try to include at least some exercise into your daily rountine.

I usually do push ups. Which is a very great excerise for the body. Strengthening your arms. Toneing up
the shoulders, chest, back, and arms. But don't over push yourself. Take it slowly.

Also getting efficent sleep is a must. As your body needs it to recharge itself. Otherwise you'll be running out of energy. That your body needs. To work.

Rememeber eat healthy. Take things slowly. In time you will gain weight. Don't get discourage if you don't gain weight within months. This is not something that just happens in 1 or 4 months. It happens gradually.

Good luck & eat healthy. :)

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

man.... I got the same problem. I used to be very! skinny, specially because i'm very tall. my weight is now in normal levels, (I think and hope) but the problem now is that, I started doing wheights, big-time. This was one of the ways I gained weight. went from 100 to 125 (which is from extremely low to good, based on my height, 6" feet) so that's the first tip, start good exercise, like Onimusaru said above.

Yeah, don't start going crazy in McDonalds, you shouldn't even go there. All that food is unhealthy. Also, go out and jog in the free morinings you have. Maybe play soccer or football when you can. Get good exercise habits, and always keep a good diet.

Now, my problem is that I've reached a point where my ummm... muscular mass won't increase! no matter how much weight I lift, or how extensively I work out. I must gain weight to get more mass, but I don't seem to be able to, I have a healthy diet, 3 nice meals, I am always hungry (and I mean ALWAYS) but I don't know why I haven't gained any weight yet... someone suggested to start taking proteins and a bunch of vitamins, but it is too expensive for me, and I don't want to get into that kind of things... so... I don't know what I should do...
anyone got any suggestion?

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

same here! im under-weight and not so proud of it. its not like i do alot of exercise or anything.
but i find that chocolate works for gaining weight on your legs. ^_^
but it looks abit wrong if your bottom halfs bigger than the top ^_^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.