Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [LOVELESS] Do you think seimei's dead/alive? - Minitokyo

[LOVELESS] Do you think seimei's dead/alive?

Tagged under Loveless

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I have not read loveless manga yet but i'm hoping to be able to find uploads of the manga and download it. I have watched the anime already but the last episode didn't even seem like a proper ending. I heard there's a special out too. Is it a continuation to the series?

Anyway, I feel that seimei's not dead yet and he's still alive. He probably created a false death somehow. We all clearly saw that the anime showed seimei in the last episode. Please tell me your opinions as to whether you think seimei's still alive or it was just his soul in the last episode.

Yes, Seimei is definitely alive! He did shimmer into view in the anime though... not quite sure what that was supposed to mean/symbolise... remember he stroked Ritsuka´s head and Ritsuka moved/reacted, so he did exist as a corporeal being.

Anyway, he´s in volume 6 of the manga and he has exponentially confirmed the fact that he is the most evil person in the world! No spoilers from me (but he obviously faked his death and there are several theories and I will now shut up) :x If I could just get inside his head *faint growling in background*

What´s this about a special? Do you mean the little extras with Fighter-kun and Loveless-kun on the DVDs?

hmm...so he really did fake his death..i see. so how many volumes of loveless are there? has the manga finished yet?

haha..i really wonder what seimei's thinking..i thought he really cares and loves ritsuka..areall those fake? -_-

i have no idea about special too. i just saw at baka-updates.com that there are loveless specials released by aarinfantasy but i have no idea what it's about...

The anime specials have nothing to do with the actual story itself. They are very silly 5 minute things.

And yes, he faked his death, and no the manga isn't finished. There are currently 6 in Japan and it is still running.

Smile, only if you want to.

In the mang he is alive
but in the anime it looks like he is dead (just came back as a ghost)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.