Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have u ever tried drawing your own characters? - Minitokyo

have u ever tried drawing your own characters?

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 493 total items

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

just like my subject says!

for me... yeah... :x and to be honest i can't really put them in action... i'm a newbie at that ^_^' :sweat:

well ANYwayz i try! but they always seem to look a bit off.
like their body and all... and sometimes i ask my manang (means "big sister" in my languaga) to help me and sometimes she would... but then she draws differently than me.

*sighs* -_-

but i'll never give up! tee hee! :)

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

dont worry nimiru, remember, we all have to start somewhere right? keep on trying! as for me, i draw my own characters (the one i draw the most is me XD) im glad you wont give up!

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll(...) the time XD i don't draw anything else even though i try -_-

yap, all the time, but i think i've stucked in one line of drawing

No.But I'm imagined it.

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yep, for my new fanfiction anime series 'Demon's Wings'. I'm making some drawings of my main character, Ayato Sagara. They will be released during the period I'm putting my series on the net ( will take some time before I do so ).
I've also drawn myself. You can find the image on my userpage in the 'about me' section.
And next to that I make doujinshi's featuring existing anime characs ( I will put them on some day )

..::Kuro-sama::..

Signature Image

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

who dont?

Since i have reason i'm drawin my own characters... And throught the pass of time i have perfectionate my drawing...

with much luck, soon or later i will submit characters on my own... I think their original... I write their history and led their destiny... Woah! that sounds pretty philosophical:)

But, wait for my submission, i'll need ur comments:)

Cuidenseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I tried, but they look pretty ugly compared to my fan art

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Yep, all the time. Annoyingly though there's one character who I can just never get right, no matter how hard I try, which is particularly vexing 'cause I've been trying for almost three years now :P

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

I give it a shot from time to time, they don't always come out good, but I have a handful I've saved since they look pretty good.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

yup, but it's not perfect. By perfect I mean.... it always be in development stage, I just can't make it whole. like... the hair style, the outfit, etc. so everytime I "tried" to draw, it usually different from the last. ^^;;

Yes, I draw my characters and I also submit it on Deviantart, if you guys want to see, I'll upload it here! :D

Quote by eggyrasprecoYes, I draw my characters and I also submit it on Deviantart

Same here. I'm not brilliant at manga, but I love to learn from the How to draw Manga series, as I collect them.

I want to someday draw out an actual manga, and that is why I started to create my own characters.

Just keep at it, and try to get as much critizism as possible. :)

himura088

himura088

~Smile

yup! I love drawing.. but i'm not that good yet.. haha

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

Yeah! everyday I draw it....

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

Yeah i try! ^^
But it's really hard! >_<
The hands and the eyes o_0 i just can't do it right, anyway i will never give up! XD

yup... i do try to draw my own characters... but they either look like crap or resemble some other exsisting characters(still look off too)...
well... gotta practice more...

yep, most of the time... i think drawing one's own character improves creativity. ^__^

Used to. Hardly now. haven been practising . =P

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Kane773

Kane773

Nod Commander

I wish I had the talent to even draw, I remember trying for about 4 years but could not get it right at all.

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

Quote by Lum-sannYeah i try! ^^
But it's really hard! >_<
The hands and the eyes o_0 i just can't do it right, anyway i will never give up! XD

yeah! the hands and the eyes are hard to draw!
and i'm glad you won't give up! :)

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

Used to doodle a lot when I was young. Tried drawing some mechas when I was in primary school.

But I just can't draw well, and I stopped during primary school.

akaichou

akaichou

play hard...party hard >_<

I have! here's the link if u guys wanna see it XD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36125854/

maen2 ke gallery gw dunk di http://xefiroth.deviantart.com

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

I made an old pic of my own DigiDestined back when that show was still good. If I can dig it up, I'll scan it in.

Otherwise, I need to design a new char and weapons anyway. :P

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 493 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.