Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if your girlfriend is bisexual? - Minitokyo

What would you do if your girlfriend is bisexual?

What Should I Do?

Keep Her
20 votes
Use Her As A Sex Tool
13 votes
Dump Her
8 votes
Talk To Her
27 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

My girlfriend is really cool: we hang out, we drink, make out, get laid, drive around. But one night I went to a house party with her, I caught her red-handed kissing with this "other chick", this has happened more than once. This may not look like a big deal, but this might have an ugly ending (or then again it might turn out alright). What should I do?

she cheated on you. I've been on the same position, MANY times. Same or opposite sex, its cheating, i came to the conclusion quite often. Plus the fact that she neglected to tell you about her sexual affection towards other females shows she doesn't care much for you.

P.S. wipe the threesome idea off your mind, it'll end up in only girl action with you hanging out by a corner of the bed. Its not as great as hollywood makes it seem, trust me, I know.

Signature Image

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

SharinganKnight's right, she cheated on you. It's not because she's bisexual, it's because she made out with someone else that you should talk to her. If it doesn't go well, tell her to get lost, because nobody deserves to be cheated on.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Don't know who you tried a menage a trois with but the one I;ve experienced and the beginning of the few I've witnessed were everyone in the pool type events.
I'd say keep her and see if shes willing to bring her friends.

Yeah I know thats chauvanisitc and hedonistic but as long as everyone has fun and goes home feeling good its cool.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I say talkout the issue with her and get all the info you can. See how far she'll go with the girl, maybe come to a point where forcing a choice...

Or is she's merely wanting to have a little fun while you're the one she's really serious about, try to make yourself a part of it, if she'll let you. It will show her that you're understanding and there for her and be able to have a little fun at the same time.

It all comes down to good communication. Sit down sometime and get the details without judging and without getting too emotional. That way you can both get an accurate read on where you stand.

This reminds me when I were with my ex... She were bisexual and she admitted to me her affection toward the same sex of hers. Soon after our breakup a girl friend of mine admitted to me that my ex tried to kiss her once when I wasnt around ..... :S Listen now, While my ex and I were together before, she told me that she indeed wanted to have an affair with an other girl. If you want to have a successfull relationship with a bisexual girl there must me total honesty. If you feel that your couple will be strong enough to survive your girlfriend's fantasy go ahead IF you know for sure that she will come back to you afterwards and she only sees this "affair" as an experience. You must also be able to make something fair out of both of you and your girlfriend's situation like for example if she has a affair for a month with an other girl, you could have an affair with a other girl too as long as the other girl you will have an affair with knows and accepts that your relationship will only be a month long and that you and your girlfriend will be back together afterwards. This was the condition in my ex girlfriend's relationship with me..... I had the opportuny to do so (to go have an affair with an other girl) and while then our relationship was going under but i refused (which was pretty stupid from me) because i had faith in my relationship.... Anyways.... If you want your relationship to work, like I said, there must be total trust,honesty and FAITHFULLNESS and lets not forget love too

Good Luck and Keep me Updated on how it turned out. I wanna know how it turned out ok?

lol meh x had to deal with that....the thing with bi's is that they sometimes go out with 2 ppl at one (a boy and girl) so if you dont feel comfortable with her doing that then you mite as well dump her....but you should talk to her first she'll prob understand how u feel

have a trioo....wiiii
XD

Signature Image

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by OtakuBoosterhave a trioo....wiiii
XD

YEAHHHH! have a trio. tell your girl to bring over her friend (if she's hot too), the more the merrier. no seriously, i don't mean any harm intended it's just a joke.

if i was you, i'd keep her, unless you already dumped her or she dumped you. but if i was a girl, i'd dump him huahahaha. gays are nastier than lesbians imo. anyways you two should talk about it and get to understand her feelings too. it would be unfair for you to just dump her without knowing why she's bi. if you just don't like it, then i don't know what else to do. i don't consider that cheating, cheating in my book means to go out with someone the opposite sex. that is cheating. i don't even want to picture me being a girl with a bisexual b/f hahaha. well, for the good or for the worst, talk it out and see what happens.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

dump her. girl or not she cheated on you. i say let her go but then again if you want to keep her then that's up to you. but if i ever caught my boyfriend pulling something like that i would let him go.

midnightLOVERS

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I'm bi. I have a boyfriend. I've also made out with my best friends several times. However, most of the times my best friend and I made out, my boyfriend was there. He never complained.

It's a possibility your girl's like me and is just playing around. Before considering ditching her, ask her if she's willing to bring along a girl next time you're together. You'll be kicking yourself 'till the day you die if you blow an opportunity like that. Live young while you're young.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Do you love her? Does she love you? The fact that she's kissed other girls depend on the situation. Was she drunk? Did she do it out of fun? I know a couple with a guy who's bisexual and a girl who's bisexual. They think seeing their significant others kissing other people of the same sex is cute (-_- I guess they're like that...) But if she treats everything like a joke, you should talk to her about it. Maybe she thinks kissing girls is kind of a spur-of-the-moment fun.

If she's my girlfriend, I'd know about her sexual behavior. I ask! I'm really honest, and I require my girlfriend to be equally honest. I think the point isn't being bisexual -- I'm heterosexual, and I don't agree with homosexual or bisexual behavior -- , it's about respect, an essential part of a relation.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Nicodemus34

Nicodemus34

D347h 1 4m, K!11 Y0u 1 Mu57

hmmm... thats a toughy. i've never actually met anyone bisexual (not including visiting the gay parade). but i'd say its a pretty big deal. i dont know if you followed any of these guys advices by either dumping her or talking to her (more than half of the guys here dont even know what they are talking about), but here's what i think: communication is a major part in any kind of relationship. i dont really see how talking to her though will prevent her from kissing another girl (or guy). maybe she was joking around, i dont know her personality so ask her. but if this becomes a consistent thing then i would have to say you need to drop her. its not worth going out with someone because they have something others dont and you end up not getting the attention you want. its ultimately your decision.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by juppu-kun If you want to have a successfull relationship with a bisexual girl there must me total honesty.

Having a relationship with ANYONE requires total honesty. Just because someone's bisexual does not make them untrustworthy.

Talk to her. If she's unfaithful then end the relationship but don't end it b/c she's Bi.

My ex was bi. I was fine with it. I didn't judge her because of it.

Quote by zephiris26Having a relationship with ANYONE requires total honesty. Just because someone's bisexual does not make them untrustworthy.

Exactly.

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

what is wrong with you?
If she is Bi it doesnt matter...
i have a girl friend who is bi.....
and she was accepted by everyone....
there is nothing bad about it....

Meow~

hey, if you plan on a trio or something, maybe it would be nice to get to know these other girls. if you want a long-term relationship with your girlfriend you should definitely talk to her, but if you want a long-term relationship with her AND her "friends" you'd better talk to all of them! honestly, i don't totally approve of one-night stands, even if one member of the stand is a more-than-one-night-stand.

the way i see it, she was not exactly open with you, but if you're considering sticking with her, which you appear to be, then you might wish to discuss some ground rules with her. BUT, remember that she should have a say in the situation too. that is one of the most important rules in a relationship. without that, she'd be more likely to dump YOU.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

I would say dump her, because if she really cared she'd have asked. :D
I'm serious. First she would have asked how you felt, and then asked if you wanted to join upon getting a positive answer.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

Do you love her enough to keep her? What you do should probably have absolutely nothing to do with what this forum is saying, but here we are anyway putting our 2cents in. So for my putin, I say do what you feel, not what other people are telling you to do.

Some girls are a bit more intimate with other girls than other.
If I was in this situation I would ask her if she is just fooling around, if she is then there is no problem. Besides if you don't like her kissing other people then talk to her, I mean she can't read your mind.
And if she is cheating on you then I would dump her....

PAche

PAche

hoarder

well now she cheated. i mean...man~i thought you found out shes bi from her, not from her cheating on you with another girl.

that's not nice.i mean, i have no problem with your gf being bi, and i'd say keep her, she's still "in love" with you right?but apparently she's cheating on you...

i guess sciron's attempt at clinging to straws...i mean sure, i know of straight girls who are ok with kisses on the cheek as greetings...but i get the impression they're not exchanging greetings from your tone.more like exchanging saliva >_<

i guess the best way is to ask her directly.and make it clear you wont hate her or anything for being bi, but rather hate her cheating ways.

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

well if you truly have feeling with her then you should def have a talk and let her know that you are not down with that and it's def cheating but if you are just having a good time then try to get in on a threesome ... good times

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.