Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Princess Princess... - Minitokyo

Princess Princess...

Tagged under Princess Princess

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I was wondering if anyone here liked this anime called Princess Princess, because I seen up to episode 11 and I was wondering if anyones seen all or more of it. I want to know does it get better, does anything more intersting happen, because the shows alright, but my friend has got me doubting my own favoritism of the show, because she said "all it has going for it is it's pretty faces!"

So I was wondering, has anyone seen more of it, does anyone like it alot, can i know more about it. Arigatou.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I've watch it...the whole anime
Well...I really love it but the end was really but really dull
I'm expecting for a second season
It would really nice to keep watching this anime coz it was extremely good
Btw they're only 12 chapters -_-

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

oh thanks

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Boko

Chocobo Class S

dunno if I like it or not.....a little bit too bishounen XD

but it's interesting....

It was possible to make the anime with such a plot much more interesting... And I hate when characters find VERY BIG PROBLEMS in the place where problems are
impossible

It's surely not the best anime out there but if you're bored and you don't want something too intense, i guess you'll enjoy it. After all it's a funny anime. I would have loved it if it had more shonen-ai....lol...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump such old threads after such long periods of inactivity.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.