Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 question on changing text color - Minitokyo

question on changing text color

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

uhm, just a question.. i think this will be a double post but i don't know the appropriate heading to search for this type of question that exists.

i've noticed even though there's the text color customization at the 'Build Skin' page, some text still remains the same. The upper left box which shows the username, credits, etc. stays the same for me. how do i change these colors... it's as well as the 'input text' field.. even if i enter my preferred color textboxes like this still are gray. sorry if i'm such a noob.. :(

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

I'm not 100% sure about what ur talking about but u change the color of the text in ur userpage with html...

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

uhm, i was able to change my userpage with HTML.. but for other pages when i browse MT it changes to usual 'unchangeable' font color.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

You mean the left menu panel eh?

I think you have to change that by like Javascript (or some other language). I remember there was a guy who managed to change those colours... I have a feeling I won't be able to find his thread T_T I'll try to though.

But otherwise, you won't be able to change them ^^

merged: 07-02-2006 ~ 06:45pm
http://deadlyeraser.minitokyo.net/

As you can see he changed the colours on his page... but you won't be able to change when you browse away from your userpage.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

oh yes, i've don't that already, arigatoo. ^^ so it seems that the other pages aside from your userpage.. you can't change the text color on the upper left? just a clarification. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.