Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to get over a guy that u broke up with? - Minitokyo

How to get over a guy that u broke up with?

How shood u react when someone breakes up with u?

Slam the door or what ever was near, and walk away.
0 votes
Be nice, and undestand.
9 votes
Be mean, and not let go.
0 votes
KISS him hard, and make him think about it again.
2 votes
Forget, and walk away and dont drop a tear
9 votes
Or start crying thinking he will make it up to u
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Well alright! Here it all goes!
the idea of this threat is really.... Well i really need some answers, and sugjestions! so please dont just criticise me okay!

Okay! Well not so long ago i have dated a guy that has been a bit older than me really like a couple or even maybe one year away from me. So, anyways i Loved him so much, and really thats the problem i still DO! Well when i was going out with him i had no idea who his exe's were, or anybody else he really new like that. And well then on a very interesting day, i meat his Ex.... Well i had no idea about that AT ALL in that time and moment!, and so then i talked to her, and she came out to be really very nice, so then i talked to him, and He said that he hates her now, and that i shood never have even talked to her. I listened to him and thought that he was wrong to say that at first, but then it turned out that when i became really good friends with her, she kind of lead me away from him by saying that he is a wimp, and a bad kisser, and stuff like that... So, i was stupid enought to listen to her, and really after that day i saw him, and he told me that if i will still keep on being her friend i will... well... like regret it some day or somtin like that, so I thought that he was wrong once again, and i became closest friends with her, and left him even thou i saw him every day, and thought about him tooooo. So, really this is geting long, but I just wanted to think that guys always shood take the first steps to the gurl, and apologize for stuf like that, but he didnt..... So, since i thought he had to i didnt do it my self either, so to i held my head up high ! ^_^'

And well here goes one year with out him, and two years with out him... and i still can not GET OVER him, and i just keep on thinking maybe i was to stupid to do that, and shood ove stayed with him, and left her behind, and well then his best friend, and actually one of my best friends fell for me, and he thought that we brock up, so we can go out now, but i just cant do that, and i think of my ex all the time now, and it just hurts so much when i think of all the good moments, and well u now the rest. So, i really do not need much of critisism, but i do need advise, on how to maybe get over him, and just forget about him? or how to apologize with out making it sound stupid, and out of place since its been so long. And the bad part about it was when i called him once he said he was looking for a new gurl, and... well..... i juast froze up on were i was standing, i was so shocked that he said that to me, but i dunno maybe he did that on purpose, or not, but it was about sometin! hum... sorry that this is taking so long, but i also am living in America now, and he is still in Russia, so that makes the things even more complicating so i du not see him at all now, its only ONE photo that i have, and well... thats all!
And u see one of my BIG problems is that when i breack up with a guy i just dont like to be JUST friends with him coz i remember the love, and all, so i need him all, or i dont need him at all! SO PLEASE TELL ME WhAT I SHOOD DOO! and yeah ever since i brock up with him i coodnt get a guy for... like a couple of years which is INCREDIBLY LONG! ! ! ! ! so. . . . well any thoughts? ? ?
~KIoko~[b][/b]

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

Yeah..you should really think about other relationships...You were wrong to doubt him, but now it's too late to regret it. If you say it's been so long...well you sholud really think about going out with that frined...who knows..I see your 18. You still have time to fall in love again...maybe you've heard this before, but going out as much as possible might solve your problem...Just by having fun you might at least forget a little about them. And if he's looking for another girlfriend you should really move on. The distance between USA and Russia is huge. I'm as old as you are and i kinda know how you feel, because i met one of my boyfriend's ex and also thought she was really nice, though my boyfriend didn't like her anymore. After he told me how their relationship devoloped in time, i understood why. That's what you should have done...listen too his reasons, but now, as i said before it's too late. I know it's hard...but try to go out with someone else's...not necesarily as their girlfriend...If that frind of your really cares about you, he will wait for you...if not...well...the sea is full of fish, if you know what i mean. I don't know if my advice will help you...but you know...i did my best. Good luck and cheer up!

Signature

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Tell his friend you'll still hung up on him and go after him once more with the friend's help. He might have more luck convincing him than you would, since he'll still remember you were the one to end it in the first place and might not want to talk about that again. If he isn't able to, at least you now have two chances instead of just one.

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

It's one of those things where you need to stay strong & forget abotu the past. Keep your head up & look to the future.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

THanks guys, i will try to do all that okay! thanks for cheering me up!
LuVE
~Kioko~

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

You screwed it all up by being friends with his ex-girl friend. Then, you disrespected his wishes. Then, you had the nerve to listen to the girl for advice and such... Thus, you are the problem - you didn't lose him, you pushed him away. This seems one sided, like you wanted it to happen this way. I know I'm an asshole for pointing your words out in plain sight, but that's all that I can gather from the explanation you gave us. When you let other's interfere in YOUR relationship, then you are a child.

-repeat-

ajb

ajb

mr.hat

iiccce creeeaamm! lots and lots of iiccceee creamm!
and make sure its chocolate ^___~
eatin it aaawllll while watchin ur fave anime ^___^

lol, nah....but keepin busy might help
pick up on new activities or hobbies and spend more time wit family and friends
and possibly get a new boyfriend too
a much hawter one ^___^

but on the real tho...
u might still be thinkin em cus of unresolved issues that u had
from wut i read, it sounds likely that it could be the regret u had from breakin up
u have to try to put that regret and other issues that might be still bothering u, behind u

jus accept that is what happened, and there is no way u can change it
and that u have to move on
but above all, knowin that ur okie and doin great witout em

theres this sayin i luv that goes:
"give me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change
the courage to change the things that i can
and the wisdom to kno the difference"

u guys had great memories together....
leave it at jus that--a memory
and try to focus on teh present

well, i hoped this helped ^___^
and good luk wit that future bf of urs
hope hes everything u deserve and more...
to make ur ex soooper-jealous ^___~ hehe

if u can..... try to forget this relationship....
at least u can still be friend...... (if possible)

anyway, be strong!

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

THAnks so much i will try it! XD
~Kioko~

devilswing

devilswing

Chainsofdeath

if a guy breaks up with you, then just forget about him. he's not worthy of the girl that he breaks up with.

i dunno not giving a reaction whatsoever is just my style. let's just say there are more fish in the sea. if he breaks up well it's his loss isn't it :D . he lost something good and you can go and look for someone better :nya: .

besides if a guy wants to choose your friends for you he is bad news. i would never accept a guy that does that. you are the one who decides who you hang out with. however i also think the two of you (and especially you) need to talk some things over. i believe you should just swallow your pride and tell him what you feel and felt, maybe then you will be able to get over him. he has obviously already gotten over you.

I don't know if i was any help. it's just my way of doing things and it usually helps :D. good luck!

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

if he broke up with you, why think about it, he aint worth thinking about. really, think about this, why waste time loving him when he doesnt want it anymore.

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

yeah u guys are so right, i will just call him, and tell him that i am doing even better than ever and make him feel sorry that he has ever said to me. WEll yeah i will call him, otehr wise i dunno coz i cant see him nymore, coz i am in US, and he is still in Russia, so well i will try! Thanks so much for all the sugjestions!
Luve
~Kioko~

PAche

PAche

hoarder

forget about him.i mean, if he doesn't tell you his reasons for hating his ex so much and expects you to just do as he says, he's a real stuck-up jerk that seriously have to sort out his self confidence.you don't have to do anything about him.i mean, if he really was looking for a new girl, that's his life, you should just let him be.he doesn't deserve your breath and attention.and if he only said that to hurt you, then by letting him be (and if you can look happy) you're only going to make him more frustrated because his taunt doesnt seem to be working :D but of course as usual jasaiyajin's got a point, only i didnt see that, being the femenist i am XD so well, i think for this breakup its not totally his fault, but neither is it yours.on his part, he was being selfish, and on your part you were being stubborn.you have your reaon of doing that, and i'm sure he has his, no matter how dumb it may be :\

i voted to just forget and walk away without a tear in my eye, but i think if you're feeling real high and wanna try something different, just kiss him real hard and then smirk and walk off XD he would definitely be shocked and confused as to what that means -evil laugh-

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOUR ADVICE PAche MAYBE I"LL FOLLOW IT LOVE YOU

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

thanks Pache! u are the best in giving advice! XD i am going to follow what u said, and yeah i guess, i was to Stubborn! but well thats how i am, and well if u dont like guy, u can go! ;P Lol! well thanks again! i am forgeting about it already! ^_^
Thanks!
;D

ya, juz 4get bout him. he's nt worth it.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

a boy has never broke up with me... :S

So i have no idea how to react... For me, men are not so important for me to react as this way... Sorry, I'm not a full feminist... I'm with a great guy, but if he decides to dump me i just go with the flow.

Nobody deserves ur tears, or ur rage... Nobody. So let it be, nobody said that life was goin to be easy---- so, take it easy... Besides, there'll be more fisshies in the sea, so u can go and find someone who really deserves be with u.

take caare

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

yeah thanks! Well yeah i guess, everybody keeps on saying there are more fishies in the sea, then well i guess, i will find some one else! ^_^' thanks!
Luve
~Kioko~

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.