Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 haku - Minitokyo

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Well, Im not exactly a Haku fan but, Yes, I like him. He's so sweet and calm. It was sad that he died. And he died for Zabuza. That was very sweet (well, for me). But he's kind of gay, isnt he? Well Im not sure about that but i still like him.^^

well in the english version haku is still male but he look and sounds like a chick XD sooo me and my friends came to a conclusion... a transgender ninja as a jk but yeah haku is pretty cool "CRYSTAL ICE MIRRORS" >=E

I'm a fan of Zabs, so Haku is cool by association. I'm not a fan of the HakuxZabs pairing though...

I think the zabuza's arc is the saddest arc ever in Naruto. Sasuke's past made me feel sad but it was Haku's death that made me depressed. Sorta.

haku.....mmmm...es medio bonito ,....me gusta pero como mujer .
es posible que se haga pasar por mujer . tiene una carita......

Haku is one of the definitions of badass in this show. next to garra

When i think about it, I think Haku would work both as a boy or a girl. It was funny when Naruto thought Haku was a girl ^.^ (tee hee)

haku was cool, he wasn't in story much but he had pretty deep story so... gooood character =)
... his fighting style i a little weird though lol not to my liking.. flying around mirrors is a little weird... the needles were cool though =)

I'm a huge fan. hehehe. When I started watching Naruto, I decided that all the characters sucked except Kakashi and Haku. xD

Back in the first episodes Haku was one of my favorits. I was really upset that he died though.

I love haku! he's one of my favorite!
He's techniques are very cool!

hakus cool

sad tho :S

wish i cld move as fast as him... o.O

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.