Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did anyone care when Shinji died? - Minitokyo

Did anyone care when Shinji died?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I have been wondering this from a long time. When shinji died, I thought that Shirou would miss him a little, Rin would laugh and Sakura would cry... but nothing happened. What do you think about this?

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Shinji? i forgot who Shinji is. was it Rider's Master? if so i didn't care. he was weaker than Shirou, couldn't do shit but rely on Rider. i guess he's better off dead. btw Shirou should die too ^__________^

PAche

PAche

hoarder

shinji's a weakling with a huge ego and lousy personality.better off dead, he took too much screentime.they should have more for tohsaka and archer instead <3

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

lol, poor Shinji

Lol. I think not. Shinji is too egoistic.

Quote by dMpShinji? i forgot who Shinji is. was it Rider's Master? if so i didn't care. he was weaker than Shirou, couldn't do shit but rely on Rider. i guess he's better off dead. btw Shirou should die too ^__________^

! Er... he did.(J/k)

Lol. But why ?

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Wiegraf30

Peasant of the Pillbugs

I was kind of annoyed. Sure, he was a scumbag, but I thought that the characters should at least acknowledge that he's gone. They didn't even do that. Sakura didn't even comment on it! It not so much a matter of whether or not Shinji's likeable, so much that the characters lost their realism by not even reacting to his death.

Lvl 10 achieved! My rank has risen yet again! No longer a Servant; I'm now a Peasant! Mwahaha!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by Firemace
Lol. I think not. Shinji is too egoistic.

Quote by dMpShinji? i forgot who Shinji is. was it Rider's Master? if so i didn't care. he was weaker than Shirou, couldn't do shit but rely on Rider. i guess he's better off dead. btw Shirou should die too ^__________^

! Er... he did.(J/k)

Lol. But why ?

i suppose he did momentarily died, but Rin revived him. what a sucker. why should he die? he just sucks so hard he deserves to die and Saber deserves a new master lol.

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Spoiler (show)

Well Shiro is supposed to be Archer in the future although he never becomes nearly as cool as Archer in the show.

Besides... Shinji is a bad brother to Sakura in all the 3 Fate/Stay Night alternate storylines. In fact in the 3rd one Sakura was the one that killed him... hmm I've said too much... oh well my point is I wasn't surprised that no one missed his death.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

not reeli, i think shinji was a reeli weak wo basically culdnt fight at all and relied waay too much on his servant Rider he's a character wo i was thinkin they shuld kill off and wen he died i sure as hell didnt miss, not too surprised most ppl didnt either

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

lol, nobody misses him, that's for sure! i don't think anyone cared, i for one don't care how or when or where he died.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

He was a snotty, egotistical and cowardly little shit, so I completely understand why everyone would just as much forget all about him when he was killed.

solff

solff

Red Cross...

I don't care.. if he dies,,,
I don't like him at all... :hmpf:

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

shinji sucks but i like rider.... poor rider, having a master like him!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

shinji was devious (but i think they shudve made him with more balls he cuddve been real badass if they did). Plus shirou is really cool and if u knew who he grows up to become then you wouldnt say shirou should die , when in fact he may be the coolest character in the series.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

^ that's only if there's a 2nd season of F/SN, which i highly doubt it'll happen, but it'd be nice. sorry i don't play the game, and yes i've read the spoiler up above by Persocom01. maybe that'll change my view on Shirou, but as of now, it's stays unchanged how i feel about him.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by PAcheshinji's a weakling with a huge ego and lousy personality.better off dead, he took too much screentime.they should have more for tohsaka and archer instead <3

lolz, i agree about the shinji's thing. however i didn't agree about Shirou :angry: XD XD
Shirou is just too cool with his magic (well, at least for me)
but yeah..i wonder why Sakura doesn't cry when her brother died..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I hadn't really put much thought into it, but now that you mention it, I don't remember any of the characters reacting to Shinji's death. Really odd.

Then again, yeah, he was an annoying coward. I was happy to see him go.

lol didn't bother me at all when he die :o

No real loss really if ya think about it. ^^ Though the fact that his early death spelled Riders early leave as well it was kinda lame. Though im not complaining about his death well deserved if anything. I wouldn't have mind seein Shirou croak too, but alas the fool lasted until the end. >.>

lol Nobody does. XD He's one of the characters that I didn't like at all.

Hehe thats good that he died, he is coward and weak. He is arrogant acting strong but not.

Lol.Well, it also means the charactor development on Shinji was rather good since everyone didn't even care about his death...including myself.

lol.Persocom01 ! Gee..nvm. Teheehee, actually there is more than meets the eye. Actually, Rider's true master is..... Ah...>.<

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

shinji's all talk , so i'm not
though rider looks cool :)

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

He deserves to be skewered by Gilgamesh's swords from Gates of Babylon a million times, and be berserker's play thing.

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.