Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Princess Of Orb has reached 100 MEMBERS..lets Celebrate.. - Minitokyo

The Princess Of Orb has reached 100 MEMBERS..lets Celebrate..

Group announcement by The-Princess-Of-Orb

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there all wonderful member of The Princess Of Orb I am happy to say that in only 8 weeks and 6 days The Princess Of Orb group has already 100..yes I said that right 100 members...On behalf of the staff and I (Me, PinkPrincessLacus, Kaisui1tatsu, Laurent) we wanted to Thank all the wonderful members who made this possible..*thats you*..*winks*..So to celebrate I have made some minor changes in the groups page..to celebrate 100 members...*oh I love saying that*....*hehe*..so drop by and say hi or chat in the groups guestbook to celebrate...*smiles*.

From Your Forever Loving All Of You Administrator, ~*Cagalli*~..aka...thingperson..

Just click on the image to go there..or
click this : The-Princess-of-Orb

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/thingperson2/b05f7ed4.jpg

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Yay, we have 100 members. It was a really short time! Hey, where is that triple chocolate fudge cake you keep on yapping about? *giggle/snicker* LOL, I know that you are going to have a lauging fit over that line! I am actually in the mood for a really moist cake though. . .Or death by chocolate. . .or a slushie. *sigh* what to do. . .

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

Yeah, I am so happy. ! That was so quick, just 8 weeks...Oh now that you said that Vicki about the Cake now i am hungry now...

Oh okay then how about we celebrate by giving everyone cake.

*hands out chocolate cake to everyone, and starts to throw decorated yellow and green streamers everywhere*

Wow, I am happy, thanks to all the great Cagalli-fan members ya all are the best *crazy happy look*.

~* From your celebrating Administrator, Lacus *~

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Wah does this group exist only 8 weeks and 6 days o__o?
And already reached 100 wow that quick :P

*eats the chocolate cake* (me love chocolate cake xD)

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey everyone

hey vicky...oh my i did have a laughing fit over that...oh my..you know me to well..*giggles*..oh ok..if you really want some..*here me serving the most fudgest cholcaote cake ever*....*giggles*..hehe..but wow i cant believe it...you want cake...some body check her tempetature....*checking forhead*..no your fine...*humm i wonder*...hehe..*giggles*..but you never want cake..hehe..oh my godness..you and your death by chocolate..hehe...your so silly..hehe..oh i had a slushie today..cherry...oh i love cherry flavor..*umm umm*...
oh my gosh guess what vicky did you know we didnt get off the phone last night till 12 am...i know..and the browines didnt get done till 12:30 and the buzzeried went off and everything..i forgot..hehe..*giggles*..oh and you fussed at me for eating the dough raw...but i thought about this..you and jessica eat 2 day old chicken that hasnt been refigerated...*giggles*..hehe..so..hehe..got ya there..hehe..so ill call you tonight and see what time were leaving for school tommorw..oh i saw madonna at the parade today ..and she said after lunch were going to a bats game..and then thursday were going to the lake all day..you should love that...you love the water..hehe..well i call you tonight.

to dales thank you dales for that..but i thought you love white cake..hehe..

to everyone..i give everyone one..a peice of *chocolate hot fudge cake*..oh my i love that....its..*umm umm*..good..hehe.

Well i hope everyone has a wonderful day and have fun..*hugs*.

From Your forever loving all of you Adminstrator, thingperson..aka..~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

yay 100 members already !
Let's party =P
*eats the chocolate cake* who cooked it xD
I love chocolate cake x)

Congratulations. I posted this cuz I saw the thread. I find Cagalli interesting. I feel sorry for the guy that liked her. He died becuz Cagalli should be with Athrun.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Yay! Banzai!
Congrats, mods! You've been doing a awesome job here!
Thanks for the cake, Lacus!
:D

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

whee~! Cake? Yums! >o< *throws confetti* We need a parteh! XDXD *huffs and puffs for balloons*

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

I agree w aneres! lets party! we got the cake and the confetti, now what we need is rootbeer, please say somebody brought rootbeer?

Clarryn

???????

Wow it's like so fast XD It'll be 200 soon~! *bringing out the rootbear* ta-da~ i did~!

hahahaha! We're getting bigger! Yahoo! Go CAGZ! :) Ireally like that picture of Cagalli! Soooo cute! im eating cake right now heheheh.... :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

Mutou

Mutou

Memento Mori

Get the flyers! Get the flyers and put them up everywhere! XD

AsuCaga Forever.
--
Shin Megami Tensei - Persona 3 - New Fandom

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Cool,...
This group is developing pretty well. Congraz!

Signature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

wow 100 members*start's rejoicing*
congrats minna-san^^

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~ 100 members! Cagalli rocks! Show some caggy power! XD Congrats thingperson! Its just only 8 weeks and omg, already 100 members! You and the group deserves it! *hugs*

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

*yeah* thats real nice..! ^^ hope there will be more members..! ^^ love this group..! ja-ne..! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

Wow! NOt bad at all.
Its kinda cool to hv so many members.

So, who is the no. 100?

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Yay, celebrating 100 members *throws confetti*. I must say I feel so proud of being a moderator of this group right now ( well I've always been proud of being one ever since the group was founded 8 weeks ago ).
I hope I'm not too late to join the party :D Oh and I brought the ideal drink for a wonderfull celebration like this one ... who wants some CHAMPAGNE ?! *opening some bottles*

I wanne give a word of compliment to the best admins of MT, thingperson and PinkPrincessLacus. Congratz for making such a succesfull group and for wanting me as a mod ! I also wanne say thanx to Vicky for being such a great collegue-moderator. And last but not least I wanne thank ALL of our beloved members, who made the succes of the group possible. It's because of all you guys we can now celebrate ... so, arigato, from the bottom of my heart ! *bows*

Ok ok, I've been talking too much again ... I hope there's still some of that cake left *searching for that chocolate cake* Oh and don't forget, the champagne is on the table :D Ja-na ^^

From your celebrating moderator, Kira ( aka Laurent )

Signature Image

Loneokamionna

Loneokamionna

Looking for the Mystic Moon...

Eh? This group has reached 100 members? I didn't know. Wow... congrats. ^^

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

We all love Cagalli!

ORANGE-RANGE

ORANGE-RANGE

~*Edward Elric <3*~

OH YEA 100 MEMBERS!

CAGALLI-4-EVER!

oh hi thingperson*waves* the biggest cagalli fan:D

im the second!

+Caga+

~*Konnichiwa minna-san*~

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

We have plenty of Gundam SEED Fans in MT XD XD XD
and that's why the groups are growing out fast XD XD

Pride comes before the fall

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Yow, the big one and double zero!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.