Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ipod Wallpaper - Minitokyo

ipod Wallpaper

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Despite my oversized hate I have to the ipod (I am not gonna tell you why, but if your really curious, let me know), I decided to make a wall sort of an anti-tribute to it, please let me know what you think of my wall, and if you find any other anime chick dressed like "Creative Labs Zen Vision:M".

[img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6195/appleipodcopia7lh.th.jpg[/img]

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Nice wallpaper

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Who ever drew the character is a perveret, since
this person drew the controls on her boobies.
Instead of in the center below the apple logo or
non at all.

Signature

The image is awesome :)

A little ecchi but theres nothing wrong with that ^_^. I really like the blue eyes/silver hair combination. I just wonder how many gigs she can hold...

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by Forum Guidelines
+Old and decrepit threads
If a thread has not had any new posts in over four weeks, it can be considered inactive and a new thread can be opened on the same topic.

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

This forum is for works in progress or non accepted wallpapers, in saying that there is no reason to have a thread bumped as that work would no longer be in progress, rather your attention should be directed to current items that require feedback now.

Closed

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.