Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all Blizzard fans and artists ^_^ - Minitokyo

To all Blizzard fans and artists ^_^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

It seems that one of the greatest game creating company (with titles such as Diablo and its sequel, Starcraft, the Warcraft series and World of Warcraft, the famous worldwide MMORPG) has decided to launch an art contest.

For further information, please check this link http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/contests/artcontest2006/ , and for the rules, it's here http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/contests/artcontest2006/rules.shtml

This contest is open to over-age ppl residing in the following countries : USA, Canada (but Quebec ? why's that ?), France, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Singapore.

And it has some pretty interesting prizes, so i guess the MT artists could rise up to the challenge !

Gambatte for those interested ;)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Anjhurin
This contest is open to over-age ppl residing in the following countries : USA, Canada (but Quebec ? why's that ?), France, New Zealand, Australia, UK, Singapore.

Gah! It seems Quebec is ALWAYS excluded from these contests, which really sucks <.< Then again, I wouldn't have been able to participate haha! Though the prizes really seem cool o_O

anji

anji

Retired waller

My friend told me it was because Loto Quebec (the compagny that is in charge of lottery in Quebec) had to approve contest from other countries, and maybe ask for additional charges if they want to open the contest in Quebec or something like that.

I agree it sucks ^_^

Administrator of ~ French-Tribu

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.