Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AsuCaga: New Layout + Updates - Minitokyo

AsuCaga: New Layout + Updates

Group announcement by asucaga

page 1 of 1 5 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Hey everyone! ^o^ I'm pretty sure that most of you has noticed that last week, our group's content was down due to some annoying bug messing with it. Now, I'm almost done reconstructing the group - all that's left are the Affiliates Section and the Why AsuCaga section :)

I gave AsuCaga a brand new icy blue look! Do check it out!
AsuCaga

And also, I'm glad to announce that AsuCaga has reached more than 100 members! Actually I should have announce that last month and now, we have 113 members! *cheers* Thanks you guys for supporting our group!

The group is now open for suggestions! If you have any, do drop by and tell us!

Many thanks to LilLaoRyo704 and thingperson - they are AWESOME admins! XD

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

wow really nice layout you really outdone yourself this time ^^
my compliments

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

to enchantressinthedark Oh i just got finished writing like a paragraph in the asucaga guestbook...hehe..oh i really love the new look everything is so pretty..im so ..*amazed*..by it your so talented..*smiles*..oh and i so honored..you promoted me to Administrator..oh thank you so much..*smiles*..your the best..*hugs*...and the groups page is so beautiful..really thank you so much..*smiles*.

~*Cagalli*~

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i love the new layout
it is awesome
great job^^

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Kawaii...=^^=..This is userpage is pretty.I love it En-chan ^^.Wow Cagalli's the new admin,cool congrats*cheers*.
Keep it up you guys ^^

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.