Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guys & Girls: WHO CHEATS MORE? - Minitokyo

Guys & Girls: WHO CHEATS MORE?

Who cheat more in relationships?

Men!
11 votes
Women!
3 votes
50-50 >>for women & men
6 votes
dont know/dont care
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

This thread is made because i was bored. if u vote u must be bored too
:pacman: :pacman: :pacman:

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Easy but its neither of your options.
GAYS

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

I may be a guy but I believe our gender has the stronger inclination to cheat (i.e. look for a new, more attractive partner).

Erm if it`s a white lies, then i wouldn`t mind, but i think both are equal... but i do see lots of gurls cheat on guys... but i think if you want this relationship to hold then we shall behonest with our partner

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha, women of course. Guys are too dumb to cheat on women, it's just a natural instinct of ours, we don't mean to do it. But women? They got these little evil schemes going on.... and when it finally happens; "It's not you, it's me." Hahaha...

Signature

Women ! hands down, they tend to follow their emotions so its hard 2 resist a man who they feel strongly about, even though its nt their boyfriend.Plus its easier for a woman to cheat dan for a man to cheat, cuz ye most of us guys arent skilled enuff to b frequent cheaters while women on the other hand..............just are

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN

I think I made my point.

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

it depends on the person and that person's sincerity only. you can find women who cheat and men who cheat. if you're in one of the camps, don't blame it on the other one just cuz your friends have been cheated or you've heard of someone of the same sex was cheated. don't worry, people in the same camp as you cheat as well.
men have just as many tricks to cheat as women do, stop hiding round the finger, you're not fooling anyone, just the ones with the same stupid opinion will agree.

Quote by "burijetto"Easy but its neither of your options.
GAYS

you know, you forgot to give the reason. both gays and streights can cheat just as much, as i said earlier, it depends on the person and his/her sincerity.

Rakusu-chan

Rakusu-chan

Angel of Light

Guys! They get attracted to sexy women a lot. -_-

Signature

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

sometimes its hard to control urself wen ur around sexy guys

Stray Kat

BrokenGlass

BrokenGlass

Broken Glass or Broken Hearts

I like both men and women and even I still say MEN CHEAT MORE

Signature
Love Is Like Glass Once Its Broken, There Is No Point in Hurting Yourself Trying To Put It Back Together...

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Actually there was a poll conducted somewhere of 1,000 single men and women. The results were 55% of guys and 59% of women admit to cheating on their partner.

It doesn't surprise me, I heard all the time of girls in my class cheating, switching from guy to another. But it's pretty close to 50/50. Even though I'm a girl, I'm not biased.

i dont know/dont care. as i guy i can say that if i see a great looking woman walking down the street, i'll make a comment. some girls see that as cheating, but they do the same when they see a good looking man. other than that, i would think that guys are more likely to cheat that girls thou

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Seriously, there are people who cheat every day. You just don't know it. You can most likely see it on TV if not, look around. It is always happening, both genders. Question is, are YOU going to cheat (if you are in a serious relationship)?

Kyuoto

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i would have to say that it is guys. the are so easliy attracted to someone else who is hott. think about it guys tend to think more with their eyes then their minds when it comes to things like this. not meaning to offend anyone. but hey look at male players. there are so many of them out there and rarely do yu ever run into a female player. i am by no mean saying that there isnt any. women also have a tendency to cheat. i guess not that i think about it. it's kinda the same amount but i still have to say guys more. =P

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I would think it's 50/50 although I just got cheated by my girl...so much for being together for such a long time

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Quote by DeviletActually there was a poll conducted somewhere of 1,000 single men and women. The results were 55% of guys and 59% of women admit to cheating on their partner.

It doesn't surprise me, I heard all the time of girls in my class cheating, switching from guy to another. But it's pretty close to 50/50. Even though I'm a girl, I'm not biased.

I agree that the best way to find out is a poll of a representative group. 4% difference might still be within the margin of error so you might assume it to be almost equal. (the reliability of the poll must be questioned as well) As for me, I don't know. I've never cheated before, if that counts. I'm a guy.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.