Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 longest time u've been awake -.- zzzzz! - Minitokyo

longest time u've been awake -.- zzzzz!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

6 days.. woo... my gf's in bed wid me at a field 3p...

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

only 20 hours :)

Signature Image

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

I rhink it was about a day and a half... I stayed up the whole day and then I had to go to school the next day for half a day... sheesh.. I was a walking zombie

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmmmm, I'm currently on my best time.....3 minutes and counting.

animefreak

animefreak

The Great Donator

4 days

Signature

76 hours and i'm never doing it again

about 47 hours and more ... i was playing FF X-2 .. and i can't Stop XD

about.. 48 hours.. hm..

i felt really good afterwards :D could have stayed up longer.. but i don't think i'll try that again :D

Signature
despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage
despite all my rage i am still just a rat in a cage

words by billy corgan

Around 36 hours. The good old days in collage. I forget what year it was but I use to wake up around 7am hit classes on and off till around 4pm. Then role-play from 8pm till about 6am then go to class again. I would get few hours sleep in the early evening then role-play some more.

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. - William James

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Emmm...about 2 days, making a lot of things, hanging out with my friends, going to the airport, making sport, making backups for my pc, a LOT of things XD

Asahi

Asahi

gone

phuuu 23 hours... :nya:

a week

teko

teko

"POCHI"

4 looooooooooooong summer days because i took a bath and couldnt fall asleep and the next morning i had to go to the airport so me and my family could take a transit to another country so we could get home that took 3 days and when i got back i couldnt leave my computer so long so i sat there on the net till the next morning and thats day 4 XD
my father was going to take us to breakfast and woke me up after 2 hours of sleep only
so that was deafntly stupid on my saide and i will never ever eat breakfast with my father again XD

40 hrs....just to see if I could make it :)

haLaya

haLaya

A Wraith

longest time.... just around 16 to 24 hours ^^;

chopsuey

anime lover

48 hrs working ,

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

Longest I stayed up was about 40 hrs... about 22 hrs of that was working a volunteer job, 4 hrs of that was driving (in one sitting).

Two and a half days, back then in my final year of high school. There was this really long project and me and a pal of mine stayed up just to finish the paperwork and the media presentation...

Longest is around 2 days..

due to work like many others..

About 24 hours for me.

idz

120 hours when we had a conteand i felt like dying...eyes are too heavy and my body's too weak...my head is spinning round and round and round and round...guess i'll sleep after posting this...

hahahaha...just kidding...(it's so easy to lie!) hahahaha

Damn, 120 hours?? I stayed up for 54 hours. (would've been longer) Was working as security for a sports event when a crowd of spectators stampeded the field and some guys smashed a bottle over my head. I only went down when some guy smacked me with a 2x4. (still wondering how he managed to get it into the stadium)

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

Like 50 hours or more :S

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

I think its around 3 days mostly ;^^

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.