Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where you think that he will be the FIFA World Cup of the 2014? - Minitokyo

Where you think that he will be the FIFA World Cup of the 2014?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

A World Cup has already finalized and it works in another one, South Africa 2010, but which will be the seat of the 2014?

The FIFA already has name and it is decided before year end.
the name of the possible next seats is:
Argentina-Chile
Brazil
Australia
United States.

Where you think that he will be the FIFA World Cup of the 2014? chose some of the names that appear next or some country that deserves to do it and that is not in the list.

It is necessary to consider that assumes that the FIFA World Cup of the 2014 chosen continent will be south America (they are only rumors)

USA-mexico

Colombia

Australia

But the resources of the USA are sufficient to make a world-wide one in independent form, in addition will be in agreement the USA in doing a world-wide one with Mexico altogether and on the contrary?

lol... Australia! Though I highly doubt they would.. although then again, you could never tell.. The guy who is running the National Federation for Football in Australia was the guy who brought the Rugby World Cup to Australia in 2003. He happens to be from my old high school as well... haha... but yeah.. I dunno.. It'd be good for the economies of Brazil and Argentina-Chile.. but it'd be smashing if it could further promote the sport in Australia too XD

since the US just had it in 94 and the women in 99, i think it should probably go to Argentina, mexico, or Brazil.

I don't think the USA will have it... they had it in 1994... what I remember from this is the quite anonymous feeling it has. Sure it was on the american newspapers but it still didn't belong at all. And people didn't seem to care a lot. There was one american guy who didn't know about it and said that if would be probably better if the USA soccer team participated to it. <- See the complete lack of interest since the USA were of course participating.

Australia would be really nice, but in june-july isn't it a bit cold ? But it wouldn't be a good choice for the european viewers that are said to be the ones that watch the most this tournament.

The countries of South America don't seem to be really safe for me. But I guess they can improve this if they organize it.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

ShinjiRHCP

ShinjiRHCP

***Eva01 pilot***

I think it will disputate in Europe again..

7miLeDog

7miLeDog

Dark Ranger

Brazil or Argentina

It is really a quite complex situation to choose the next seat of the world-wide ones, but this clear one that the 94 in the USA football was made world cup, the 99 the feminine one, without naming the many sport events made in this place.

In the case of Australia sport events of great relevance they are the Olympic Games of the 2000.

The rest of the countries mentioned like Mexico, Argentina, Chile and Brazil have not lived a world-wide one with proximity (it nĂ³tese that I speak of distances in kilometers), but nevertheless each country to had its world-wide one (although it has been for enough time back).

For that reason I ask to them which already has participated which is the criterion used by each one to choose these countries like next seat? and to that not yet they do it which choose and so that?

Argentina, no doubt :3, it has been done twice in Brazil and once in Chile, I think its our turn, Chile andAustralia will have another shot

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well 2002 in Asia, 2006 in Europe, and the next world cup is in Africa (2010), so for 2014 i think its time for the countries in America, and for me, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, and Chile would be the best candidate, well b'cause USA has already in 94, so i think it's they turn to got the seat ^^

Signature

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

My bet will be Australia. But, I much prefer with Brazil.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

ARGENTINA AND CHILE

SweetStar

SweetStar

*.*Feel Fine!*.*

mmm.. argentina and chile...

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Australia or Brazil.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

I believe it will be Australia, but it would probably have a bigger impact if held in Argentina.

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.