Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ghost PM's - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Vagetogt

Vagetogt

Never stop...

My Notifications area says it has 3 PM's. In actuality it has 0, none. It used to say that I had 2 but has gone up to 3 just today... I'm soo confused... Why would this happen? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance! ^-^

Never stop. Just keep walking.... Don't think of the things that you carry with you, they will only make you want to stop.... So just keep walking, No matter what.
Signature
Are you walking?

Click the "Purge All" button, I think that's what it's called (don't have any notifications right now). Hope that helps! ^^

Vagetogt

Vagetogt

Never stop...

Thank you! Didn't know what that did... Was scared to push it... >.>

Never stop. Just keep walking.... Don't think of the things that you carry with you, they will only make you want to stop.... So just keep walking, No matter what.
Signature
Are you walking?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

For future problems please check this thread first Common Problems with MT and How to Fix Them

If your problem is still not resolved after going through that thread then please feel free to create a Bug Report

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.