Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 PCs or MACs? [poll] - Minitokyo

PCs or MACs? [poll]

The Never Ending Question; PCs or MACs????

PCS!!!! all the way ;)
48 votes
MACs!!!
18 votes
I don't really care.... -_-
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I personally prefer the PCs! ^_^
since, the don't use their "EGO" to sell them *lol*

But that's just me :D I want to know what do you think.. ^_^

I did search for a thread like this one, and nothing came up, BUT if their is well then close this one ^_^

~luna~

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i dont really care

thats what i voted :P

each has their own pros and cons, although macs are more "pretty" xD

i'd like to have one of each myself, the mac for video and graphic editing, the pc for downloading and watching anime also dvds and whatnot xD

Signature Image

PCs at least you get to bulid it yourself. As for building
your own MAC, dream on.

Signature

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

PCs because I got use to it.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

I perfer macs..
but I like PC's cause they have so much software..
Although macs are easier to use(In my experience)
So I voted macs...

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

What about Linux?! That should be an option too!

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Quote by spangWhat about Linux?! That should be an option too!

O_O sorry I've never heard of it ^_^'

Quote by spangWhat about Linux?! That should be an option too!

Linux should not be an option because it is an operating system and not a type of computer. I prefer PCs because they are more powerful.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

PCs...never used mac before ^_^'

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Mac, because Bill Gates Stole from Steve Jobs!

Sve Jobs All the Way!

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

xheartlessx

Quote by Shinsengumi89Mac, because Bill Gates Stole from Steve Jobs!

Sve Jobs All the Way!

Its called sharing.. and besides bill gates practicly made a way better OS ^_^.
back to the topic ... in my opinion it all depends on what you use it for... for
example if you use it for computer desing such as images and video then
mac's are a way better choice. PC's on the other hand, have a wide range
of software and is more suitable for home business and entertainment ^_^.
Atleast thats what i know hehehe

Signature

perfer pc. pc seems easier to me and macs are too hard for me to figure out >.<

Quote by HilariousityLinux should not be an option because it is an operating system and not a type of computer. I prefer PCs because they are more powerful.

Then the new Mac's don't really fall under the "Mac" category anymore because they're running Intel hardware. The benefits of these systems that everyone has mentioned are related to the operating system, not the actual hardware. OSX is what's easy to use, and pretty, the hardware just runs it. Not to mention Linux runs on just about every iteration hardware, from PC, to Mac to Palm.

I like more Macs, they are easy, secure and almost virus free.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

PCs.

tobiast88

tobiast88

No patience for fools.

My parents are staunch Mac fans, so no PCs have entered the house. But by god, for once, I'd like to watch my downloaded anime without having to look for codecs, using VLC, or doing another bunch of crap, whereas you PC users can simply download the CCCP...
On the other hand, macs are practically virus-free and very user-friendly...
So I'm torn, really.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis, Litterature Nobel Prize winner.
Join the groups!
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ ---> for science vs religion discussion
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ ---> for tolerant people

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I'm going to have to go with mac's on this one. I've grown up using a mac...so once a mac user always a mac user. But I have tried working around PC before, but I just can't get used to it lol.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

i'd like to have a Mac, but it is just too expencive for me! so i have to use PC! :(

I have work with PC and familier how it work than MAC. Though I think MAC is best when it come to artwork.. i mean deal with graphic. PC is alright. I see MAC as XBOX and PC As PS. Anyways, I vote for PC.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

I prefer PC's, personally. No, they're not as powerful, but I like the choice of actually building your own, and upgrading it without sending it in. That, and I do not really like OS 10. Too bubblie and, you know, NOT liniar. (From what I've used. I don't dare play around with my friend's Mac) XD

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

MACs suck. if u have seen the commercial where they make mac look better its a lie. like the one where they say it has no viruses, its because no one makes viruses for MAC users. they figure they are suffering enough already.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I've had a PC all my life and Mac's really do suck i think steve job's of apple is compensating for something if you know what i mean.... :nya:

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

MACS FTW ^_^ MACs are much better than PC's are so much slower

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

They each have their own advantages. Mac's are by far the most user friendly computer there are, everything is easy to navigate and understand how to use. They just don't have a lot of software to use for them as compared to PC's and not as much hardware. They are also very pricey. PC's have a lot of 3rd party support, I wouldn't say they are better to use for graphical concerns as I've used both mediums and they are equal in my eyes. The most disappointing thing I think about windows is, and I just found out this myself now...is that you don't get the OS disk with your computer purchase, and when you purches the OS you can only install it so many times! ARGH! This is exactly why Windows gets pirated so much, that is the dumbest thing they could ever do, I am not going to pay $200 a pop everytime I decide to reinstall windows on any of my 4 PC's. So I mean, I like them both, Mac's can be very stylish, and I always like the way the operating system looked and felt, XP isn't too bad I guess. I imagine in the future, seeing as Mac's are running intel chips now, you won't see a Mac OS anymore. It will probably be swallowed by windows in some bizarre, but maybe good, almagalm of them both. Mac's will become nothing more than the "designer" PC. It will become a brand name such as Dell or HP. I'm not sure how other people would feel about that, and I'm not too sure myself, but thats what I see happening.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 57 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.