Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just A Friendly Reminder... - Minitokyo

Just A Friendly Reminder...

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

correct me if I'm wrong but I remember reading the deadline is 5pm pacific time today?

Signature Image

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

I think it's noon... which is now... (if i got it right)

"Heaven above, Hell below."

oh right, it's noon.

lol I move timezones and my memory screws up too.. where the hell did I get 5

guess I'd need a several hour extension then.. things got kind of complicated when I had to move my stuff to the laptop -_-

Signature Image

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

frozenwilderness, you can wear your blindfold now. XD
nostyle118 and smilebit and everyone else, you can peek!
Sandra, do you want some Zen? XD *gives her some courage pellets... one gulp, and you'll feel much more confident! *
Oh and nostyle118, hindi ko na kasi kayang makapag-check ng internet ng mga ganung oras (w.a.r. deadline), kasi kailangan tulog na ako nun... beauty rest ba, and trabaho rin... sori, hindi ako nakapagreply agad, ha? (Translation: I couldn't check up on the intertent 'round that time (w.a.r. deadline), because I really need the sleep... beauty rest, too, and work reasons of course... sorry, I couldn't reply fast enough! It sounds more personal in my local language, btw. )

( Oh, and flyindreams is having some problems with the bill collectors of her internet, so I do hope I'm standing in nicely for her... )

How does this sound, people?
Extended Deadline for Doujinshi Event: July 22nd @ 12 noon (Pacific Time)

Any wallers out there needing an extension? ^_^

* 'goes back to real life! *

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

hey ok lang... thanks sa extension. ^^

"Heaven above, Hell below."

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

lol, no, thank you for keeping up with the pressures of w.a.r.! ... but ... *re-asserts dominatrix aspect*

"You will have to give your best... otherwise, I cannot protect you from the bloody blows the arbiters' onos will inflict on you. Are you ready to give it? Give it, really, really, ALL?"

merged: 07-20-2006 ~ 07:39pm
P.S.
Since flyindreams (unfortunately!) isn't here, and since she didn't leave the famous Mokona Hat of randomizing the wall entries with me, I'll be using the 'other', unknown "Mokona Can" (Dark Twin version), heh. It reeks of rust btw, lol. And it's *evil*...

* writes down names of wallers on paper, puts them inside the Mokona Can and let the goddesses of chaos decide the wallers' fates! *

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I want some Zen ! A lot of Zen ! Whatever it is :P

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

x3 Mokona Can, lol, 7 days until we know our fate in this tricky game, can you handle it?

K I R A B O S H I !

Sandra

Sandra

; _____ ; Tommy My Love, Hug me , I'm scarred !

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

The waiting is kinda boring...

K I R A B O S H I !

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

Everyone seems kinda busy with other stuff right now... but Sandra, here are the Zen capsules I promised, lol.

Backstage, Rebel-Soul-Kaze, flyin is pretty much very tied up with the judging pages... hnnn, how do we liven things up in w.a.r. (participants' side) right now, hnnn... *is stumped*

Anyway, 'hope this spices things up? XD

:: 22 july 2006 ::
w.a.r. Correspondent Special Report 02:
'Real Life' declared w.a.r. public enemy number one o_0

The 3,491 judges and organizers of w.a.r. have issued a not-so-joint, semi-fabricated statement today, unanimously proclaiming that "real life" is now considered "the most difficult obstacle wallpaper and doujinshi artists will face and are facing right now".

"Real life" has claimed the virtual lives of a yet-still-unverified-number of wallpaper and doujinshi artists who have committed their participation in the w.a.r.

The names of these virtually dead are undisclosed in this report so as to pay the most utmost respect to their memories. T_T

"Something must be done to stem the contagion. We are very, very pleased to announce that the 3,491 judges and organizers of w.a.r. have been spared the most devastating symptoms of this terrible, terrible, terrible malady. But woe is us! A cure must be found!" an organizer of w.a.r. afflicted with the early symptoms of 'real life' screamed in front of this reporter.

Latest findings from the Virtual Institute of Virtual Existence (VIVE) report there is neither a cure nor an immunity for "real life".

Implementation of Operation: Shell proposed o_0

VIVE has reported that it has devised a complex and confusing method to detect the early symptoms of "real life" in w.a.r. organizers, judges, wallpaper and doujinshi artists; unfortunately, their primary researcher has succumbed to the affliction seconds before she could transmit the findings to VIVE.

Fragments of the VIVE research have been recovered from the decaying virtual carcass of the VIVE researcher, revealing a simplistic view of the affliction's progression:

First stage: The subject gets bored. / The subject gets a ton of workload. / The subject falls in love with a flesh-and-blood person. / The subject realizes he could do much more good in real life than in virtual life.
Second stage: The subject finds more entertaining stuff to do in these virtual spaces, to ease her boredom/uneasiness/discomfort with the w.a.r themes, etc. (e.g. browsing the ecchi category, posting lazily in the forums, etc.), feeding his desire to maintain his virtual existence.
Third stage: The subject feels an overwhelming disgust or pity for herself (i.e., "I shouldn't be procrastinating!", "I need to feel loved...", " .
Fourth to sixth stage: -- details missing --
Seventh stage: The subject succumbs to "real life", ergo "dies virtually".

In light of this, the 3,491 judges and organizers of w.a.r. have hastily come up with Operation: Shell, the broad objectives of said operation stated as "an attempt to induce possesssion, fixation, dependency, addiction and unending commitment of participants to the w.a.r."

"We promise to outline 'Operation: Shell' in the coming days, but in the mean time, please enjoy your stay in the MT ecchi gallery," an organizer of w.a.r. said while profusedly sweating.

Defining the Disease o_0

This condition/phenomenon/state/disease/condition has been diagnosed, analyzed, termed or branded differently by various VIVE philosophers, scientists, witches and spooks: meatspace, real world, real life or simply 'RL' or the more presumptuous/pompous word Reality (with a capital R).

VIVA o_0

A counter-movement going by the name of VIVA (in gross parody of the VIVE acronym) has submitted to this reporter a short PM celebrating the virtual deaths of the wallpaper and doujinshi artists.

"They have finally found the truth! To die is to live! Viva!" the single-lined PM read.

Little is known of the VIVA movement in w.a.r., only that it is rumored to be composed of zombified virtual carcasses of MT members. O_O

Au revoir, dearly virtually-departed o_0

Necrological services for the virtually-dead w.a.r participants are to be announced sometime soon. Their respective groupmates from the Mokona Hat randomization process are expected to lead the procession. XD

[correspondent's obligatory postscript:
Enjoy the read, and I hope you make fun of it as much I had fun writing it! It's terribly corny, I know, but 'can't stop my fingers from making the piece! Please sprinkle post with lots of grains of salt... but maybe a small dose of belief wouldn't hurt, too, hehe.]

Signature Image

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

XD

One week of painnnnnnnnnnfulllll waiting...

*teases rebel* x3

Sandra

Sandra

WHat the ......... is this txt made by Chara about !? And in what language ? O_O Mom , i on't understand about half of it ! ;_______;

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

....so i do think i missed the extended deadline for the doujinshi eh? well i'll still finish it today hopefully...yes, the nasty nasty afflictions of real life, such has hot hot weather that makes one think not very much at all. oh well. cheers.

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

u.u you know... i cant hate you fly-chan...also, im pretty confident that i can win this round ^^.

Love that write char, the biggest enemy of the waller, the real life.

K I R A B O S H I !

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

Yay, I'm so happy playing the fool, lol. ^^ Thanks for the thumbs-up, everyone! This w.a.r. correspondent promises to bring you all the latest on the frontlines, inside the trenches, out the minefields and anywhere else! Oh, but honestly, I wrote that thing up also for myself, to remind myself that I better not have toooooo much fun in w.a.r. or else I'd be really in trouble with my other offline commitments. *sweatdrops* VIVE or VIVA?

I'm having fun right now viewing the entries for both comps... and lol! There's some funky trends that cropped up in this year's comp... ooooppps, lucky I have flyin tie me up in her leash (actually, it's my leash, I asked her to yank it once in a while, lol!), I almost blurted out stuff and... *feels leash tugging* Yes yes, mistress! *submits*

By the way, aren't you guys supposed to be, like, whining and complaining and sharing stuff about what you did for your walls here? Lol, it really seems dreaded RL is keeping all of us tied down... or is this "VL" keeping us tied down? XD VIVE or VIVA! I'm confused now.

Signature Image

Sandra

Sandra

Only a couple of days left...And I'll know...that i lost O_O *mwahahahahh*

Signature

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

Missed the deadline...
*sad*

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

Sandra

Sandra

XD

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

1 day...do you want to play some game meanwhile? maybe poker or something like that.

K I R A B O S H I !

Sandra

Sandra

Strip Poker XD

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Children! Behave! XD

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Hey! i just say poker, Sandra came with the idea about strip poker, im innocent!
3 more days u.uU anyway, want to play or do you wanna suggest another game?

K I R A B O S H I !

Sandra

Sandra

Innocent , yeah , sure ;) :P

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.