Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hellsing OVA - Minitokyo

Tagged under Hellsing

Star Wars or The Lord of The Rings

Star Wars
2 votes
Lord of The Rings
4 votes
Star Trek (just because)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

animevampfreak666

I'm the Doctor

The New Hellsing OVA is newly released from Japan and is only subbed ..so far. As you may or may not know OVA stands for original verson anime (about). The Anime Fallows the manga which surpasses the storyline of the first anime. This means Nazis galore and Alucard dressed like a pimp. Is any one else excited?

Smells like bacon, Taste like smurf...I'm so confused...

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I've only had a very, VERY slight exposure to "Hellsing", but I'm looking forward to familiarizing myself with the series and Original Video Animation. FUN! XD .
Cool signature, by the way... :) .

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

animevampfreak666

I'm the Doctor

umm thanx

Smells like bacon, Taste like smurf...I'm so confused...

Yes, I'm excited! I love Hellsing! ^_^

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

loveable-IY

Random Artist

YES I FREAKING EXCITED BUT I HAVE SEEN MOST OF IT! BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MANY EPISODES ARE THERE I 'M DYING TO KNOW.

As of right now there are 2 OVAs for Hellsing, with the 3rd scheduled for release in early Feb. The fansub of vol3 should eb available not long after that. I was a fan of the manga so I saw the 13ep series but I wasn't very impressed. I got a hold of the OVA and just fell in love with it, though.

In the series they turn Seras into a whiny, and just downright annoying character. In the OVA's she's a sometimes-reluctant badass. Can't wait for volume 3. I hope they continue to churn them out, because I want to see 'Armorcard' animated so bad I can taste it!

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

I haven't seen the first hellsing series, but I'm gonna watch this one instead since I heard it's way more better and stays true to the manga. I seen part of the first OVA in english dub, and I'm pretty impress. lol it sounded weird with the british accents (no offence) but I guess it's set in britain so it has to make sense that way.

Anyways, I hope they release it in Australia soon, we don't get as much anime here as some other countries but I hope at least this one will make it to Australia.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

does anybody have any news on when HEllsing OVA 4 will be released? I have all three OVAs and i know it's so soon to asked but i'm so huuked. Alucard is even hotter in the OVAs than in the TV series.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well just be thankful that the developers decided to release it at all before it was finished and a year old to Japan sometimes, well most of the time it is like that...and since the whole high demand thing they are only releasing one episode per dvd which, in my opinion, both a waste of money and waste of dvd but to each's own I suppose...if it was for patience one could wait until all has been released and they redo the episodes with more to a disc and then wait for it to be more episodes to the dvd...they always do that :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

rika-shin

rika-shin

The pig... COMMANDS ME!

I really loved episode 3; the elevator scene was THE reason that I wanted see this one 0.0. though in my opinion i enjoy the manga over the ovas.

http://www.geneon-ent.co.jp/rondorobe/anime/hellsing/images/top/dvd_04_ltd.jpg

Thats the upcoming Volume IV cover, and I pondered as to who that little lady was.

Spoiler (show)

Almost certain i am, that would be Rip van Winkle, who later on gets utterly and savagely devoured by Alucard.

Even more hell will break loose in the next volume. I look forward to the carnage. :3

I wish my life had an 8-bit NES soundtrack.

SWEET, MORE CARNAGE? that's great news, though one thing I'm mad they pushed back the date for the 4th one from october 2007 to late this year or early next year, but according to wikipedia they're already working on the english version of the IV, so my guess is that they're going to try and put both versions out at the same time, that way they don't lose any money to fan-subbed torrents, can't wait though

it sucks that geneon has went defunct...i can only hope some other company will release the remaining OVA....im still waiting on the manga (volume 9) as well

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.