Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 head-banner contest at TSubasa - Minitokyo

head-banner contest at TSubasa

Group announcement by TSubasa

page 1 of 1 11 total items

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

konnichi wa, all Tsubasa-fans ^_^

Now, the TSubasa-group will hold a new contest after a long time.It will be a head-banner contest.The best one will become the head-banner of the TSubasa-group...so, struggle! Fighto, gambare XD

Here are the requirements:

1) size of the head-banner: 600 x 300
2) image: of course a Tsubasa pic :)
3) must contain: the groups name and the words "click me to join" (<- it would be good if this little sentence is not too big ^_^)

Every member and admin can participate.The contest will start today (19th of July) and will end on 26th of July.So you will have one week to make a brilliant banner for the group :).I hope lots of members will join the contest that we will have an exciting contest.

Only poste your banner in the guestbook of TSubasa-group or PM zaira, aqiaqua or me. :)
Have fun minna-san :D

NOTE: NOT more than 2 entries per person

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

yay...a contest! :)

oh yeah, one more question, should the banner contain the four of them?..(syaoran, sakura, fye and kurogane)....or can it be just sakura and syaoran?.... :\

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

I didn't know you work here Smagier-san ^_^ Very nice idea then ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Nice idea. now that my university is over I can do it!
I'm going to start working on it!

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

oh..! nice idea but i can't join, i don't have adobe photoshop..! :(

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

26th of July? Hmmm I think I can make it ^.^ Time to hunt down for Tsubasa pics then! :D

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

ah! wat a wonderful idea! *-* TSubasa will soon have a brand new head-banner! xD

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Waaaaah, I wanted to do this! :( :( :( :( *about to go hyper* Hmmmph, anyways. I'm not sure I wanna participate...

EVERY THING always happens when i'm asleep! Gah!

Oh and if the banner is 600...it won't fit on people with lower resolutions pages...

--------------------------

Okie, never mind, Aqi-chan calmed down ^_^. Is there going to be special awards handed out, like a judges choice or anything? Because i'd like to help!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

wow! sugoi! >.< 6 more days to go? better get working then for me! >.< hope i can participate! >.<

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

maybe i can get my computer fixed by this week
hope i do!

Signature Image

could anyone tell me how i submit my banner, i've never done anything like this before and i don't know what to do ?

please help.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.