Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden Traumend Lyrics - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden Traumend Lyrics

Tagged under Rozen Maiden

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Does anybody knows about Rozen Maiden Traumend? It happens that they doesn't have the lyrics booklet, not even a single word. I've searchd google, yahoo but the result were the same. No Lyrics were included. I really liked one of the song, wanting the lyrics so bad it makes my hands itchi to write such a useless, nonsense thread.

If anybody happen to be dilligently write the lyrics, please share it here. Sorry for the Trouble.

eh go.. http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/rozenmaiden/kinjiasobi.htm
it has the lyrics for the opening of rozen maiden..
erm..sorry.. but cldn't find the lyrics for the traumend season opening and closing...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Pretty sure this should be in the OSTs and AMVs section of the forum...

Well if you don't care about the translated lyrics, animelyrics.com does have the lyrics for the OP. (I will try to track down the ED lyrics)

Seishoujo Ryouiki by ALI PROJECT

Here's partial translation (for TV version):
Saintly Girl Territory

Please don't say those cursed words yet
Love is light like feathers
If you're ready to rob with the whispered tenor that is kinder than papa

More fragrantly than the dream that I have and is buried in millions of beds of roses
I am alive
What to do? In this world that ugly things overran
Can I go and fly unblemished?
Alone in the cocoon, even if I continued to learn
The crystal starry sky is too far away

Please don't let your trembling fingertips touch me yet; a flower-stealer's sweet hesitation
You may touch me, if you're confident that you will reach to the depths of my profound chest
Isn't there a reason to believe in my prince on a white horse?

*EDIT*
Here's partial lyrics for the ED, "Hikari no Rasenritsu (Spiralling Melody of Light)" by Kukui

Courtesy of megchan!

Signature Image

THX A LOT!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.