Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My New Skin^^ please come and check it out! - Minitokyo

My New Skin^^ please come and check it out!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

hihi you guys. This is my first time making a skin.
In the past I always used a plain one image for my userpage skin without doing anything to it, but this time I made it! hehe~ please come and check^^ its my first one :) love you guys~
http://ayasal.minitokyo.net/

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Nice olive green colour scheme, it's very soft and kind of dark. For a first time skin, it's pretty good work. The middle image is also very catching, giving it some character. Your effot has paid off, keep at it, and you'll be making pro skins in no time, haha.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Nice use of color, the fatigue-green, and the decision on images is interesting; what manga is it from, though? Good job, and thanks so much for sharing!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

It's nice. It's Unique (the color of green). Great Job.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

woaah, Ayasal-chan, suggoi no Userpago ^_^
i luv the green you used..its pretty ^_^
bai bai for now!
=====================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

It's wonderfull! The song it's way cool! It's very impresive for your first time! Keep up the good work!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

I'm very impressed that you did so very well with your first your first skin. The olive green color scheme is unique and oddly relaxing and everything you used worked well together. I hope that you continue to make more lovely skins in the future.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

I loved ! Very pretty !

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

very very nice. The colors are so pretty. I cant believe this is your first!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

always nice...always...forever

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

nyoouuuuu......that is soooo koolllll
i wonder why mt dont have a function *fav userpage* XD XD
it is sooo stylist , Aya-chan finally come to make her own userpage with amazing skill yay yay XD
9.5/10 ;) ^_^

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

pretty nice i must say.i need a new wallpaper myself...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.