Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your most memerable quote? - Minitokyo

What is your most memerable quote?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

I've watched a lot of anime and some of them have moral points to them that make you think. I usually love the quotes that come from some of the character. My most favorite is... "You kill because they kill, they kill because you kill. IS THIS IS HOW WE'RE SUPPOSE TO END A WAR!?" from Gundam Seed. It just makes me think

But what about you all? What's your most memerable quote from any anime or manga series?

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

Kaito Kid: phantom thiefs are artists who creatively steal their targets, but detectives don't amount to anything more than critics who look at the remains and try to find faults.

from Detective Conan.

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Gundam Seed, " If I have the power to make a difference, I stood put it to good use"

Gundam Seed, "Neither strength alone or will alone will be enough"

Gundam Seed, "Will it take you where you want to go? Will it help you once you get there?"

.hack, "Sometimes the existence in itself is enough"

Inu-Yasha,
Miroku "It's irrational. It's impossible. It's against my religion."
Inu-Yasha "You ought be arrested."

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

MXR

See you later spacecowboy

Endless Waltz: How many times must I kill that girl and her dog. That scene to me showed how much despair and sadness run in battlefield

Jenemba

Jenemba

The Stampede

my favorite: i've seen countless destruction, I know more about this word than most can humanly dream about, that is why i must destroy it.

Promise to a faded day

Quote by Jenembamy favorite: i've seen countless destruction, I know more about this word than most can humanly dream about, that is why i must destroy it.

WOW what anime is that from because it sound familiar and really Good[i][/i]

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

Gensomaden Saiyuki: "Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are..."

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

"Nothing can happen till you swing the bat."
-Haruhara Haruko [FLCL/Furi Kuri]

Another similar one is said by Amarao from FLCL.
"When it comes down to it, there are very few people who will swing the bat."

Sadly, I'm still trying to achive that. To swing my bat.

Learning little by little.
Signature

"my good friend once told me... We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing i was ever good at, but at least i fought for what i believed in." metal gear solid 1.

"a promise should be kept without fail, especially if that person is someone dear to you"

"she is important to me as.......a spy satellite in making political descisions"

"why do I do this?...to save the world! I guess..."

Keep this thread chugging....I want to read more awesome quotes

"I'll become so strong, my name will reach the heavens!" --Zoro, One Piece

"Use power for the right things,
or at least the things that you believe in."
~Ken Marinaris, Zone of The Enders 2~

" Don't look down. If you have something to do, just look forward" the famous sentence from Kurogane. CLAMP always know how to create a great quote.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Duplicate thread: coolest anime quotes/taglines....

Please search before creating new threads to avoid duplicates.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.