Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good day! And a question - Minitokyo

Good day! And a question

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Good day everyone!

Just joined this site because I loved the high quality images, though I'm very bad at drawing and the like. I do have a question though; does the free download refresh itself, or once you finish downloading that's it forever?

Thank you in advance.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Good evening, Ionna. **Waves**

Perhaps it would also be sufficient to check out the Frequently Asked Questions page at http://support.minitokyo.net for all the generic answers you would like to know.

Personally, I hardly download at all on this site, but it is apparently safe to say that your Free Download Quota does refresh itself back up to 5 on a fairly daily basis. Once it has been reduced to 0, you will be spending credits as an alternative, so do be careful. I hope that answers your question, best of luck making new friends here at Minitokyo, and do enjoy your stay.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

hehhe.... i think it (the free download quota) resets at a certain time everyday... but otherwise lol... :P and yeah.. welcome XD gahaha... from a fellow m'sian :P.. XD i certainly make full use of mine :P haha.. so i'm usually regularly checking for stuff when i'm here.. on holidays.. haha.. otherwise i'm hardly in touch with this place (unfortunately uni takes up a portion of my time, and then there is always watching anime :P gahaha... or playing pc/ps2 games and the lot :P

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

5 daily free downloads... and it's 24 full hours after you use each downloads.

See you around.

almina

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Thank you, and I apologize for the late response. Work called me away.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, and hie Pandaong! :)

cherry12

love,hinata

Quote by IonnaGood day everyone!

Just joined this site because I loved the high quality images, though I'm very bad at drawing and the like. I do have a question though; does the free download refresh itself, or once you finish downloading that's it forever?

Thank you in advance.

ur being hard on urself dude T_T

did i change alittle?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.