Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 yo =D - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello~ Y'm new here =3 still getting the hang of this place... so I'm Raine. I like One Piece, Jing, Monster, Samurai Champloo, Shuffle and much more. I like alot of my western cartoon's too like X-men evo and Bilyl and Mandy.

I'm a gothic lolita in training and a cosplayer =3 I'm on LJ ALOT as funkyfunkyusopp ^^ so hey -waves-

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Hello, to you too, and a big, warm welcome to MiniTokyo! :) . Nice to meet you, and I hope you have a great time here! Wow, a cosplayer? Very cool.
Anyway, nice to see that you like the X-men world, the "Evolution" series is/was interesting, huh? :) .
Take care, and don't be too afraid to explore the crazy world of this forum!
-"TreaGirl". :D .

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

hahaha :P hey there XD hehe... i'm one of those people who like a mix of both and then add in the RPG games on Playstations etc etc... lol... so yeah.. welcome! XD :)

hey there! another member, great!
welcome to MT! what else?...
hmm....all i can say is, have fun here... :)
and don't forget to post...hihihi
well...take care...see ya around! :D

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

*waves back*

"gothic lolita in training" ? Seems interesting... no, no I won't think about it. True that I like black clothes but gothic clothes don't seem confortable in the hot place where I live.

See you around.

almina

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.