Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wings-Lovers Page Now Complete :) - Minitokyo

Wings-Lovers Page Now Complete :)

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

weee.. so happy cuz our group suddenly had more affiliates, more members and now, since i finally had my hands on the customization page again, the featured works section is now open! >.<

For newbies::
How do your work gets featured? Well, everytime you upload a winged-work here in Minitokyo, and if you're a member of this group, >.< don't forget to introduce them to the Wings-Lovers guestbook. The code is supplied at the Rules section. Now, the staff will pass by every now and then, and if they liked the work you introduced, we'll put it in the Featured Section along with a small write-up why we picked them!

Rules::
Works that could be featured can be either doujinshi or wallpaper as long as it has the 'feature-me!' quality written all over it. There is a maximum of TWO works that will be posted there for a week. If no feature-worthy winged works have been shown to the group after one week, the previously featured work will still be posted there until a new feature-worthy work comes along.

For this week::
Unfortunately, not one member submitted his/her works to the group after I announced this matter before. -_- Except lunaregina, but since she didn't upload it in MT, it's not counted. So I picked the works that were last submitted, which was last, last week. So here they are: Rikkablurhound and kiokorenay703's works are featured! *claps* Hope you all like them. >.<

So ja, people, please start submitting your works for us to see, ok? The picking will start from now on! :)

~BlueAngel17 <3

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Hey thanks so much i am SOO honnerd! XD Thanks BlueAngel17, u are so nice! good luck to everyone, and yeah people please submit some more wallies angels are so cute! ;P lol! hheehh
C Ya all!
LuVe
~Kioko~

xD i should make some wallpapers more often. i keep telling myself i should make a new wall, but i never have the motivation =.=;;

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

great to hear ^^

don't say what you think i am

mayver123

mayver123

Ophens

That well! I am new, but I see that the group is very good ... it is true, I have to put to work in my close wall that already has as two weeks the idea in my head, I promise to finish it and to place it in minitokyo

The tears of past

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.