Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Revival - Minitokyo

Group Revival

Group announcement by Arina-Tanemura-Fans

page 1 of 1 4 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Hey...long time I know, however my schedule has finally let up and I want to update the page and the gallery. I was wondering if anyone knows how to change the background to our group page and would like to have a contest for picking out a new background for our page. I was also looking to have a AMV instead of the music, as I can't get the song to work. Any suggestions would be appreciated! :) I know this is long over due...

Also if you have any doujin art or walls by Arina Tanemura please PM me with the gallery number or link so I can update the gallery!

Take care

Moonelf

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Sorry I don't know how to help you (I don't know html and stuff like that) but if there's any contest that requires voting I'll be glad to participate. ^^ Take care and keep up the good work! ^^

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Good, let's move the group! ^.^
I have two walls in my gallery that are in the category, if you thing they're good enough, I'll be happy to see them on the gallery~ :)

In the dark by IzumiChan
Daisys and the sea... by IzumiChan

About the group's bg, I don't know any html, but there are a lot of people on the group that are experts on it... Sakuya-sama, for example. If you ask her, I think she'll agree to help. ^_^
I think that a contest for the new group's bg picture is a good idea... how about picking some wallies of the gallery? Wallies make good bgs~ :)
About the amv, have you tried YouTube? A lot of people are putting YouTube amvs on thier UPs... O.o
Anyway, keep the work up, we're with you! XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Cool!
I know BG HTML but I'm pushed for time at the moment. -_-
Good luck! ^_-

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.