Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My new Sasuke wallpaper! - Minitokyo

My new Sasuke wallpaper!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hi, it has been quite a while since I was here, I have some free time so I thought I'd show my new wall, it's
not yet complete but it's on the right track. I call it the "Serpent's Fang" and it's a Sasuke wall, so I hope Sasuke
fans will like it. Also please give comments and criticism, thanks.
[url=http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/598/sasukewalltest01oj9.th.png]Serpent's Fang[/url]

Signature

It's really nice so far, I like the design of the background. But he's floating. Hopefully that's part of your things left to do.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Can't make a version for me in 1920x1080 can ya? hehe. Sweet...he looks like a cell from the animation almost. You are really good at this stuff.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

this is pretty sweet cant wait to see the finished product

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

That's really good...

It annoys me, though, that the outlines of the sharingan are sort of bluish, whereas the rest of the wallpaper is red... it would be nice if you could change that to white, gray, black or whatever so it would look better.

Also, the background is a bit plain--I know you're still working on that, though--but if there were some textures and/or patters in the sharingan it would be a nice touch.

And it doesn't really matter if he's flowing, as long as it looks good with the wallpaper--I think it looks fine (but that might just be me).

Anyway, you've done a really great job so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished project.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I agree with embershadow about the bluish part. It just doesnt look right. Gray would look pretty good actually. Dont get me wrong - the blue is kinda nice. But I think you might have used the wrong kind of blue. its too aquaish and pretty.

I also agree with falan about the floating thing. You should put a bamboo floor or tatami floor there.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.