Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rumored FMP Season 3? - Minitokyo

Rumored FMP Season 3?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

If any of you read the Anime-Keep forums, there was a short rumor about a possible 3rd season of Full Metal Panic beginning in 2005. Supposedly the director has agreed to do it and that it's going into some planning stages.

Most people are guessing it will continue the more serious side of FMP, carrying through the story of Novels 8 and 9... which I recently read the translations by the group Boku-Tachi.

Does anyone have any further info on this? Is Studio Gonzo going to do it, or will Kyoto Animation? I really hope it's true, as FMP is one of my favorite series and Sousuke is my favorite anime character ever ^_^.

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I believe it's Kyoto doing the animation. The director from Fumoffu is supposedly directing season 3 as well.

I'd like it to be a series with more plot, much like season 1, but it still needs to retain the humor that made Fumoffu so fun to watch :)

OMG...please, please let it happen. XD

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

i think it is very likely that there will be a fmp3
look at the screen shot from a jap magazine, but i cant read it, so i dunno what it say

http://img37.exs.cx/img37/9601/AGE09_015.jpg

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.