Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do some one like's CIRQUE DU SOLEIL - Minitokyo

Do some one like's CIRQUE DU SOLEIL

page 1 of 1 15 total items

:pacman: Hello, well.....I would like to know if someone here like CIRQUE DU SOLEIL, 'cuz well I do, and its really really good....

amaising :o for my taste

it is huh? I'm waiting for another tour ^^

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well they are ok in my opinion. i dont hate then and i dont love them. they are entertaining but then again that's what they are there for. if they would create some new shows that dont mimic the old one then i would like them better.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

I can't say that I full out like it...I'll watch it with the parents if it happens to be on, but I won't go out of my way to look for it.

I will say though that although it's not really my thing, I can respect the skill goes into such a performance...the athleticism of the performers, their skills and agility, the music

Even if I'm not a fan, I can still respect and appreciate the quality of the performance.

Quote by midnightLOVERSwell they are ok in my opinion. i dont hate then and i dont love them. they are entertaining but then again that's what they are there for. if they would create some new shows that dont mimic the old one then i would like them better.

Well...
there is a NEW show, diferent from the others, it includes all the music, from the diferent shows they have...And it doesn't focus only in the agility, or atletic stufs it is more about music (chill-out, from all of their shows)....the name is DELIRIUM, and it preatty cool :D

Cirque du Soleil kicks asses ! ^____^ And it's from Quebec and Quebec rules ! :P

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

Quote by DarkAngel-freez
Well...
there is a NEW show, diferent from the others, it includes all the music, from the diferent shows they have...And it doesn't focus only in the agility, or atletic stufs it is more about music (chill-out, from all of their shows)....the name is DELIRIUM, and it preatty cool :D

well maybe i can see it the next time i go to vegas in two weeks or so

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Quote by midnightLOVERS

Quote by DarkAngel-freez
Well...

well maybe i can see it the next time i go to vegas in two weeks or so

Well then lucky you....I recomend it to you, I've already seen it and belive me its wonderful :D :x

antipeople

bastion of negativity

I love their stuff. I actually help run my college's circus, and we're very inspired by them.

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

They quite intrigue me. I always like to watch their shows if they're on TV. What I really want to do, though (obviously) is to watch one live.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

i like it. i've been every show they've come out with. it's a pretty magical experience each time i go.

i'm going on august 23rd. I can't wait!

Long time ago I saw Mystere at Las Vegas and it was fantastic. I definitely would not mind seeing it again but the ticket was soooo expensive.

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

Since the Cirque originated in my home city, most of the time their tours pass by. So I had the chance to go see them twice :] Last one i saw was Varekai, marvelous. I remember when I was a kid my dad used to rent videos from the shows and we watched them together.. good times.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

That circus is very amazing indeed XD
My father especially loves them >_< So every time they show one of their routines on tv
we can't watch anything cause he just loves to see them perform X-P

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.