Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Wall: An Agent's Fanservice - Minitokyo

Deleted Wall: An Agent's Fanservice

page 1 of 1 13 total items

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

No substitute for experience.

This wall was put in quarentine. I thought I was following guidlines by submitting it because it hadn't any nudity, but I guess it was put in quarentine because it shows a bit of skin and underwear. Heh. It was a request I put it up in here so, I going to.

Well, here's the wall. An Agents Fanservice

A writer, like an artist, can create.
An Artist, like a writer, can compose

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, it probably was deleted because of the scan used, but, if it wasn't that (and if it was that, aside from that), the background is rather simplistic and doesn't show much effort... so they could have also deleted it based on that.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

It violates the MT policy of explicit sexual expression.
That's the only reason.

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

Yup. I thought it was just for those reasons as well. Which was why I didn't mind the deletion. Although, some walls look good while being simplistic I suppose that one didn't. Oh well.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

anyway what it mean by quarantaine?why some of the pretty wallpaper quarantaine and gallery not found?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

What AWOL said. It's explicitly suggestive so it was quarantined.

Quote by Imashitowaretoanyway what it mean by quarantaine?why some of the pretty wallpaper quarantaine and gallery not found?

Quarantined items are gallery items that are not acceptable to the gallery. As such a mod deletes the item so that regular members cannot view it. These items usually violate one or more of MT's policy for submissions.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Ah. Its a nice wall. Good looking scan as well ^^

Shame that it can't be shared beyond this thread.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

you can't hope to much from a page run by bots...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

It's alright. I have more that I wanted to post, but they're even more suggestive than this one. Of course, they are all from the poster booklet collection by masamune shirow. Quite suggestive I'd say. Hey, wasn't it joimighty16 who requested that I put the wall in the sandbox? I remember someone telling me about shirow scans. Should I post my walls about them here in the sandbox?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by URanimEnigmaIt's alright. I have more that I wanted to post, but they're even more suggestive than this one. Of course, they are all from the poster booklet collection by masamune shirow. Quite suggestive I'd say. Hey, wasn't it joimighty16 who requested that I put the wall in the sandbox? I remember someone telling me about shirow scans. Should I post my walls about them here in the sandbox?

If you want tips on how to improve upon them feel free to post them here in the sandbox. Although please put them in one thread. It just keeps things more organized. Or if they were deleted and you just want to show them off please put them in the ANime Picture Dump.

Oh and for the last time MT IS NOT RUN BY ROBOTS yeesh how many times do we have to say that. Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

LOL. That's quite funny. Sometimes, seeing people vent their frustration upon others in forums makes me laugh. You can totally see thier emotions...in certain perspectives. Anyway, I'll post them up here sometime.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

seems like a lion lost in an antartica island. do you think all such complains are because of misunderstood, or some are not used to it? it looks more like the rules (or laws, because they sound quite draconian) are confusing & complicated to understand. i understand MT wants to build a 'kingdom' of originalities. but one of my friend has just abandom MT to join deviantART due to more freedom in summiting their pics there. what do you think about this? should these complaints be ignored? or some rules has to be revamp because i could see more and more people are frustrated over this case. i think something clearer has to be announced to all here to put an end here, we can't just give the same solutions (and it's getting more controversial since then...)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

I'm not sure what you're saying. But, If I DO get what you're saying, then I think MT has these rules for very good reasons. It's like restaurants. Some have rules about attire where you have to wear clothes that are sophisticated. Some allow you to wear clothes of every day norms. The rules don't really bother me. I'm glad in a way, becasue it raises the standard and sort of pushes others to create things on a higher level. That kind of class deserves some support. Well, at least thats what I think.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.