Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which do u perfer...{DNAngel anime or manga} - Minitokyo

which do u perfer...{DNAngel anime or manga}

Tagged under D.N.Angel

who do u think is sexier?

Niwa Daisuke
9 votes
Dark Mousy
17 votes
Hiwatari Satoshi
9 votes
Krad
3 votes
Daisuke's pet With
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

both are so good :}

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

The manga is better! anime's loose on things, oh yeah, dark is sexyest, I would say krad but we don't know what he's like yet. anyway, dark is funny and sexy :DDD

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think Niwa Daisuke XD

yea, manga much betterrrrr.. some manga should just be kept manga

The best is the manga, the anime is bad for my :P

oh jeez def. the manga! its sooooo much better, way more plot too

manga is the best

>w< DARK! he's such an awesome character

I like both

anime is a litle borig. prefer manga

the first to say I like the anime

SATOSHI! He's delicate, intelligent, tough and cold <3

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

I think Manga is better. :D

the anime is great but the manga is better

anime is better and i love Dark Mousy!

anime!.......

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.