Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 initial d vector - Minitokyo

initial d vector

page 1 of 1 5 total items

this whole wallie is a vector that I made. I wanted to improve it, but at last bored me because it's not very good (sure deserve quarantine for be so simple)

http://img437.imageshack.us/img437/9648/takumiij6.th.jpg

I didn't sign it. if somebody wants to make something with this thing, feel free to do it.

and...

Drive:
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7448/takumi2hz4.th.jpg

I like the second one better, the first background is just to blurred out that its really just a man in white space. U do some good vector by the way u should keep trying, dont give

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

nya my neko-chan.. hmm.. i think for the bg that will fit your vector will be something like sad and urban and dark. :) something that will fit the color of his clothes. :)

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

darkwings

darkwings

I've Wings that couldn't Fly

la segunda opcion se me hac mas atractiva, algo así me imaginaba cuando platicamos acerca de ella, deberías subirla para agregarla a mis favoritos ^_^ Creo que alcanza perfectamente a reflejar el estado emocional en el que se encuentra el individuo

Que la suba! Que la suba! jeje, cuidate!

Escribiendo el Fin de la Historia... de mi historia
Ima kara demo osoku wa arimasen

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

Excellent work on the vector but your backgrounds need some work on them. I agree with the first one was too simple. I love plain simple backgrounds if they work but that one was too boring I would say it didnt fit with it. The 2nd Version its got a bit to it but now there is too much colour and it doesnt contrast. Takumi doesnt blend with the background at all, he sticks out like a sore thumb and the wind/rain effect it would have looked alot better without it. Plus the red really hurts the eyes when its on as a desktop pic.

But dont let it discourage you keep it up, I look forward to seeing another attempt on it if your up for it. Btw is the original vector submitted at all? I would really like to grab that :D

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.