Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skin-Builder - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Need some help...
for the skinbuilder... which dimension wallpaper is the best to used for it? 1024x768?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Please check existing threads for help before creating new ones. Go here for help on how to make a custom user page Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3*

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Did you check out these two threads?
Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3*
Custom Userpage Tutorial- Paint Shop Pro Edition **MT3**

Also, the higher resolution the wallpaper for the skin, the better.

EDIT, damn fluke beat me >.>

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

yea about that.. i checked i just was wondering if you could use maybe a a higher resolution just that they onli post one resolution and i dont really know the the size of the image that i should sliced up...

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

If you work directly with PSD the tutorial supplies you, the slices are already there. You just have to save it when you're done.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

ahha that means i have to buy PSD... i just wonder if someone could give out the other slice dimension cause i think there are free image software that i can use to cut it up but just dont know the dimension for the cuts..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by flukePlease check existing threads for help before creating new ones. Go here for help on how to make a custom user page Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3*

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I think the best thing you can do is probably go here Custom Userpages-Tutorials and Requests and request someone to make one for you if you don't have the software necessary to do it yourself.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

BUMP:

Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial *MTv3*

This thread has ALL the resolutions of EVERY SLICE. Next time, search for answers before asking. Create new threads after searching if there are duplicates. There might be other things you may find interesting here http://support.minitokyo.net (and yes you should read it) XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.