Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Editing Gallery Items - Minitokyo

Editing Gallery Items

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Well, I haven't found anything on this, I searched and searched. But I recall in MTv2 members had the option when they edit their items, they can change the category it was originally put in. I submitted a wallpaper a week ago almost, and now I know what category it goes in, but of course I can't change it. Do I simply just annoy some mod to change it? I think it's waste of time, unless there's some sort of issue with members having that privilege.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Or some of your new friends might be able to move it for you...I suppose...?! :)

However yes that would be a nice thing for users to be able to do themselves.

merged: 08-03-2006 ~ 10:33am
Well I suppose I should also ask, what wallpaper and to which category does it need to go in? hehe...shoulda asked that the first time.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Oh, that's true, you can move gallery items. :)

I just want this wallpaper to be moved:
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/245418/
To:
http://browse.minitokyo.net/s/1172/nao-goto/

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

I think it's mere oversight; though I've heard it was due to some instance where the 'unknown' catergory was overused or something like that.

Its under the 'job specifications' of the MT staff, too.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

There ya go ma'am. It is now in the Nao Goto gallery.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well maybe they should pin this up or something... although it would mean more work for the staff..>_<... but at least the movement of stuff is being monitored...

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

you no i actually have the same prob! XD one of my walls was from "Suzuhira Hiro" and by exident i clicked on carnelian, and then i figured that out, and well i could change it. ey Fluke! could you please change this prob for me as well? okay the link to it is right here-LINK , to here-LINK. Well i hope you can find it all. And well yeah, good Devilet you got it all changed! :D
LuVe
~Kioko~

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

For this you need to ask the mods. I had the same question earlier. The feature from mt2 has been removed.

Signature

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

So this is how I get info on your new submitions? shame on you! lol.

The actual procedure now for editing this stuff is to report the item and when filing it ask for it to be moved to a certain category [by the way kiokorenay, yours is already sitting pretty in Suzuhira Hiro now ;)]. Please make sure when doing so to provide the name of the category/artist corresponding.

It would be nice that members were able to do this by themselves so I'll bring this up next mod meeting.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.