Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you'd die tomorrow? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you'd die tomorrow?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Ahah time to spam... XD I was just wondering after hearing a not so new song by Pascal Obipso, what would you do if you'd die tomorrow? As far as I'm concerned, I think I would spend my last hours with my one person doing something exceptional (or not so exceptional if you know what I mean ahah XD). I'd like to see all the people I've been cherishing too and tell them how much I love them. What about you?

Ah, I suppose I'd do something pretty average. ^_^' I'd post some kinda thread here saying not to expect me back; I'd shut down my site; I'd delete my deviantART account and laugh.
Then I think I'd go sit in the grass at the park down the road and draw. =x

Interestingly enough, the first thing that came to me was, "What are the circumstances?" You know, is a monster planet-wrecker of an asteroid aiming right at Seattle, or am I bedridden, terminally ill, and planning on assisted suicide? In most answers I'd be trying to do things with my wife, though my situation and capabilities may change the answer. I wouldn't worry about getting my estate in order for the planet-wrecker example. In the latter example, going out to the coast to watch the sun set over the ocean isn't possible.

At the core, though, I'd be with my sweetheart and soulmate for my final hours.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

apologyze to the ppl in my life, to the ppl i meet, to those i've accidentaly hurted/harmed, to everybody and most importantly to my God.

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

Say whatever, find a hot girl and rape her!!! (well at least do something that makes me happy!!!!) :)

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

The same thing I'd do if I died yersterday, and knew I would the day before; Live. o.o;

I'd know that I've lived my life to the fullest extent, even within my relatively short life span. I'd say something meaningful to my loved ones, and leave my mark on the world.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vilecat

Vilecat

Plushie General

If i'd have enough time, i'd go see my b/f (who lives right now 12hrs away from me, school reasons @_@;; ). It'd be the only thing i wish i could do, be with my boyfriend ^_^

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

well, if i died tomorrow, i wouldnt be able to do anything, cauz im dead :D. if u mean, 'if you knew u were going to die 2mora, what would u do?', then id spend it wif my loved ones, as what every1 does!

http://gregii.tz4.com/ <--- please visit and write in tag board :(

i'd be off to the lab to find a way to save myself or freeze myself until someone else can save me. as a last resort i would set off my plans to destrroy the world so i wouldn't go alone. (yeah i know, we all die alone)

Smithers: Oh, Mr. Burns, we'll thaw you out the second they discover the cure for seventeen stab wounds in the back. How're we doing, boys?
Prof. Frink: Well, we're up to fifteen!

FutureRhythm

~Future~

Id enjoy my time with my friends and family, and Id visit my relatives.

Manga lover

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

ummm Die? ... if i knew exactly what time i would die i would walk up to someone right as it was gonna happen and be like "Hey pull my finger", make a really painfull expression.... and then explode....

Postcount++

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

Quote by VilecatIf i'd have enough time, i'd go see my b/f (who lives right now 12hrs away from me, school reasons @_@;; ). It'd be the only thing i wish i could do, be with my boyfriend ^_^

i'm in the same situation : far away of my boyfriend but only 2 hours from him !!! i think i'll do the same & before, i'll say thanks to my parents, my friends and my brother for taking care of me and that i really enjoyed being with them ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.